First Day in the Villa

Erica's P.O.V

After a couple of minutes of sitting in awkward silence we all head in to get ready for bed. In the dressing room the girls are brushing their hair, taking off their makeup and discussing who is wearing sexy PJ's and who is gonna be getting cuddled. I decide to go with a pair of grey shorts with a black top and my hair in a high ponytail. 

When Faye asks who is getting cuddles tonight Kaz answers and then I answer with '' I know I am, me and Chloe are gonna be getting frisky'' and a wink causing Chloe to reply with ''yeah babe, we are gonna be up all night'', leading all the girls to burst out laughing. 

While brushing my teeth Toby talks about the big decision Chloe is making, I am so glad that is not me because I can tell that the girls are uneasy about it. After he leaves Faye comes in and says '' My bladders just not gonna hold all night'' and stubs her toe, I reply with '' Babes are you alright?'' and she replies after a few seconds with ''Yeah i'm alright, thanks doll''. 

Me and Chloe are sharing the bed closet to the door, good for me if I have to use the bathroom during the night...just hope I don't walk into the wall as I am on the side closest to it. After everyone gets settled Hugo says ''Night everyone, sweet dreams'' with everyone replies to, then the lights go down and we all let out a ''ooh''. Me and Chloe actually do end up spooning a bit as she has her hand around my waist. 

================================================================================================================================================================

The next morning 

The next morning we all sit in the bedroom for a while chatting, apparently Liberty kicked Jake in her sleep and Jake like to get up to watch the birds... I didn't hear him because i'm a deep sleeper. 

All of the girls but Chloe head up to the dressing room, Sharon asking Shannon if her and Aaron cuddled but she ended up not touching him. They then talk about Chloe and her decision saying they never got any information from her and I agree with them saying ''She hasn't said anything to me either''. Liberty states that her and Jake toe touched and we all say there's nothing wrong with a toe touch. Chloe them comes in and we ask her who she likes and she replies with ''the only one i'm not getting really sexual vibes from is..um..aw, whats his name?'' shannon and Faye reply with Hugo and Chloe says '' Is he a teacher?...Diego?'' we all start laughing and reply with his actual name. She then states ''But then on the date like I wouldn't of, like initially he's not my type at all''  

Beach Hut 

'' The girls have been really welcoming so far, I feel like we are getting closer as a group. I think they focused on finding out who Chloe is going to pick as they don't want her to pick the boy they are coupled up with. I don't blame them to be honest, I would be the same in their position as nobody wants to be vulnerable'' 

The girls then ask me the same question and I reply with '' I think that they are all good looking so I can't say who I like the most but there are a couple who I want to get to know more based on initial attraction, those are Brad and Hugo'' when I say that all of the girls start ooing which leads me to start bushing. 

We all decide that we are going to workout so I put on a black sports bra and black workout shorts. We do bum workouts with the weights, omg i'm dying already and it hasn't even gotten to the end yet. Chloe and Kaz then come down in gorgeous bikinis and Faye says ''Oh fuck, Chloe looks fit'' to us and then shouts '' Can you go and get changed? This isn't allowed'' we all start laughing then. 

We finish our workout and decide to all go put on a cute bikini as Chloe is sitting with all the boys with that bikini on, all of their eyes are glued to her and they are smiling and laughing like crazy. I say to the girls '' I've never seen soo much teeth in my life''

I change into a pink bikini and put my hair in a half up half down plat. I just put on some concealer, mascara and fill in my brows, by the time we walk back downstairs the boys are working out, and Chloe is sitting on the beanbags right in front of them...that's a bit weird. I sit with liberty and Kaz as Chloe pulls Jake for a chat, Liberty saying she is ''I'm good, i'm chill, i'm vibes, i'm tranquil, i'm zening'' and ''He does fancy her I recon, yeah he loves blondes, she's stunning who wouldn't fancy her'' so I reply saying ''so are you babe and if he can't see that then someone else will'' 

After a bit we are all sitting by the pool talking, the boys swimming and me and Shannon just got out of the pool after messing around with them for a bit. Chloe then pulls Brad out of the pool to have a chat. I am currently chatting to the girls, Hugo and Jake, when I catch myself staring at Hugo for a bit..I only mange to look away with a blush on my cheeks when he catches me staring at him. I do think that he is very attractive, his cheekbones are amazing and I think that he is so lovely and easy to talk to. As we get out of the pool he gives me a towel and says he will go get me my water bottle from the fridge, I can't tell if this is a friendly gesture or something more but i'll try to figure that out in a bit. 

While Chloe is making lunch I am sat with Faye, Kaz, Sharon and Liberty when Kaz gets a text

''Islanders, It's time to hear each other's hottest sexiest secrets in today's challenge, Horny Devils #talkofthedevil #naughtybutice