Double 00 Heaven

Erica's P.O.V

After the recoupling we all go and introduce ourselves to the new islanders, Nick and Rachel. When everyone finished, all of the girls, minus Sharon, brought Rachel up to the swing seat so we can have a chat with her and the boys do the same thing with Nick somewhere else.

When we are sat down Lib asks Rachel '' Are you excited to be here?'' causing Rachel to reply with ''So exciting, only time I got nervous, when I walked in and you were all sat there, it's like why is it silent?'' leading us all to agree with her.

Chloe then asks her '' Where are you from?'', Rachel then says '' I'm from Hertfordshire, but I'm from a place called Cockfosters, don't laugh at the name.'' this causes me to laugh slightly. Sharon then walks over and says '' The worst place on the tube map that.'' Rachel takes mock offence to that and the both of them and Faye banter about that for a second. 

Chloe then gets them back on track by asking '' What do you do?'' Rachel answers with '' I'm a luxury travel specialist, basically I book and arrange holidays for like high network and entertainment people and I experience it for myself so I know what I'm selling.'' causing us all to ohh, honestly that jobs sounds fucking class. 

Rachel then says '' I know who your coupled up with'' while pointing at Lib, before she faces Kaz and says ''I know who your coupled up with, Who are you three coupled up with.''. Chloe responds first saying '' I'm coupled up with Nick, he came in at the start of the recoupling and choose me, so I don't know what's going to happen there.'', I then say '' I'm coupled up with Hugo, It's still early days, we do have a connection and are just going to see what happens.'' Faye then says her thing.

Lib then asks Rachel '' What's your type babe? What's your type?'', Rachel replies with '' I swear to you, and I don't want to sound like that girl, but I honestly don't have a type. I really don't have a type, but I know for a fact that I don't like a pretty boy, I like someone with a bit of like, stubble, I don't like them to have clearer skin than me, their eyebrows to be better than me.'' causing us all to make sounds of agreement and understanding. Kaz then asks her '' With the guys here, who's caught your eye?'', Rachel responds with '' That would be telling. I'm sorry, I'm gonna be that girl, I'm gonna be that girl.'', this causes me to groan internally, I mean she could like any of the boys, not just Brad or Chuggs. 

We are all in the kitchen after a bit, I'm talking with Liam, Aaron and Hugo. I see that Chuggs pulled Rachel for a chat and I also see that Chloe and Nick go inside...interesting. I stay there for a couple of minutes before I head over to Lib, Jake and Kaz and have a chat with them. 

I see Chloe and Nick come back down from their chat, Chloe with a jacket it on, causing me to hype her up and her to model it off to me and Toby. I also see that Toby and Chloe have a bit of a chat, to be honest, I see something there, I don't know if they have realised it yet or not, but obviously there is something there. 

Rachel and Chuggs come back over to the kitchen, Chuggs with a big smile on his face and her laughing a bit. Rachel is proving to be very popular tonight as I see Brad pull her for a chat not long after her chat with Chuggs, before they go over to the swing...neither of the boys are wasting anytime. 

================================================================================================================================================================

I went inside to get a jacket as it is getting cold, when I come back downstairs I see that Hugo had the same thought and put a white jumper over his shirt. I say '' Well, well, well, great minds think alike.'' causing him to laugh and say '' Indeed they do. Do you wanna go for a chat?'' I respond with '' Yeah, let's go to the firepit cause I am freezing right now.....never thought I'd say that while in Spain.''