The Feels & Recoupling

Erica's P.O.V

After the boys greet Liam and Chuggs me and Sharon walk over to the rest of the girls, we give each other hugs as if we haven't seen each other for months, before we all head over to the swing seat. On the way over I see Hugo talking to Chuggs more than the other boys, this must be the same Chuggs he knows for back home.

I sit in between Chloe and Faye, when Faye says '' He is so fit'' causing Chloe to ask '' which one?'', Faye looks at me before saying Liam. I then say '' Babe, honestly, that's fine. I mean I didn't really feel any sparks or anything and I think the chat was on a more friendly basis.'' When Faye hears that she smiles at me and says '' He is just so tall'' leading to all of the girls asking me questions about him. 

Chloe then asks Sharon '' How was your date?'' leading to Sharon replying with '' Like to me, hes fit, and like, we get on, like there is stuff in common. But, I think that he was like, really nervous.'' Chloe then says '' I think he went to uni with Hugo'' causing Sharon to say ''Yeah he did, so they know each other. You know I don't know if i'm his usual type.'' 

We continue talking for a bit, and it seems like Faye is really liking Liam based on what I told her about him. Chloe then asks me '' Do you think he is really confident?'' leading me to say '' Have you seen him? Of course hes confident. I think he knows hes good looking and uses that to his advantage. Like I explained my situation and he was like 'so your not sharing a bed, I could have a bed for you.' I just thought that was very forward'' 

Kaz then asks me '' So are you done with Hugo then?'' causing me to say '' Well, Hugo and I are not in any situation. Like he hasn't given me any indication that he likes me and wants to get to know me. So I don't really know, I'm just going to see what happens. ''

We then all head to the kitchen to get snacks and more drinks. Hugo is doing something in the pantry when Sharon says '' I'm gonna suck on an ice pole'' causing us all to make noises of agreement and support. Hugo then comes out, while fixing his water bottle, and asks Sharon '' How was it?'' causing her to say '' I know all your dirty secrets, Hugo, you naughty boy'' causing him to laugh a bit and Kaz to say '' I can't wait for her to tell them to me.'' Hugo replies to her saying '' His word against mine'' while leaning on the counter.  

He then looks at Faye and says '' Do you want to go for a chat? Or do you wanna finish your tea first?'' causing her to say '' My tea is always hot honey, I'll come with you now. Take me.'' before walking over to him. They then walk towards the swing seat. I then say to the others '' I wonder what that's about?'' causing Chloe to say '' I think I know what it's about. He was worried when you were on the date.'' leading to me shrugging and saying '' Really, Why?''. 

Kaz just looks at me or a second before saying '' Are you serious? He likes you, that's why. I think you should get to know him'' causing me to say '' I'll see....I'm not going to rule anything out'' she then says '' I think you would look good together'' causing me to blush and Chloe to pull me into a hug laughing. Aaron then pulls Sharon for a chat and they talk for a bit on the daybed. 

Beach Hut

'' Everyone keeps saying that I should get to know Hugo more, but like, we haven't said to each other I want to get to know you in a romantic way. So I just don't know if he is interested in me as a friend or something more, I can't tell. But I feel a certain way whenever we chat, I don't know how to explain it though and I guess people telling me to get to know him is a good sign. Like clearly, they have got a reason to tell me this, I just hope it's because he has shown some interest''

================================================================================================================================================================