New Boys

Erica's P.O.V

After Faye and Brad's argument they split with Faye pulling Chloe for a chat.... Oof, hope that doesn't kick off like. Me and Hugo are just watching, when I say ''looks like it is going well'' causing him to reply with a nod of the head. 

After they finish they start to head up to the kitchen area causing me to get up and Lib and Sharon to join, then Brad comes down and gives Faye a drink to apologise, that's cute, i'm glad they made up. We all sit and talk for a bit before me and Lib go to the kitchen to get another drink and a snack, we then see Sharon and Aaron heading inside, I have been waiting for that... the sexual tension was fucking with my head and I wasn't even involved in it. 

After a while of chatting with Faye we all start to head inside for the night. We are in the dressing room with Lib and Chloe when Lib says '' What a night aye?'' causing Chloe to say '' Did you do what I think you did?'' causing Lib to look down smiling.  This leads Faye to say '' What?'' and me to say '' Oh my God! Did you actually? How was it?'' Lib keeps smiling and says '' Yeah it was really nice. Really cute. I'm just like, I can't stop smiling.'' causing me and Chloe to awe and Chloe to say '' You've got the feels'' Lib then tries to deny it saying '' I ain't got the feels, but I do feel like a giddy kid, it's weird'' but we all know she has a bit of the feels... they are honestly cute. Sharon then says to Lib after walking in during the conversation '' Do you know why you've got the giddiness? It's a tell tale sign of the feels.'' 

I decide to put on a pair of gaelic shorts, a white cropped tank top and a plain black slightly cropped hoodie for bed and I put my hair in a low ponytail. After getting changed I do my night routine of taking of my makeup, cleansing, moisturiser and brushing my teeth before using the bathroom and heading down stairs. 

When I get down there Chloe is in bed alone so I give her a cuddle till Aaron comes in before heading into my own bed

When I get down there Chloe is in bed alone so I give her a cuddle till Aaron comes in before heading into my own bed. I start to sing  ''All by myself, don't want to be all by myself'' causing everyone to start laughing and me to slightly pout before joining them. The lights turn off when I settle into bed....I hope I can actually sleep tonight, not hearing any noise I don't want wanna. After a couple of minutes I get to sleep as everyone is quiet and tame tonight.... thank God. 

================================================================================================================================================================

The next morning I wake up and put my sunglasses on cause it is SOO FUCKING BRIGHT in here, like why, what is the need? I sit there for a bit and drink a full bottle of water, cause I don't drink tea or coffee that much, before heading upstairs and joining Faye, Lib and Kaz in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I decide to take my hoodie off leaving me in the tank top, cause it is warm already....fucking sweating like.

All of the girls sit on the terrace for a girl chat with Toby taking all of the girls tea and coffee order... I just know he is not going to remember all of that. We then start to talk about Libs snog again, don't like that word, with Sharon and Faye saying that they missed it. Lib says '' so right after the kiss he let off a massive fart'' causing Chloe to say '' Oh my God'' and me to start pretending to throw up, Lib continues saying ''It was honestly, one of the top five stinkiest farts i've ever smelt in my life.'' causing Kaz to say '' she was like this'' while smiling really big and waving her hand over her face and Sharon to say '' You have to like your man to be able to do that. Damn'' causing us all to laugh.