Sleepy kittys

Duck:Shu
Echo:Reiji
Cayenne:Ayato
Angel:Kanato
Toast:Laito
Domino:Subaru

As the sun started to set I looked over to the time to see that it was half 10 and the cats started looking sleepy especially Domino who kept toppling over but catching himself before he fell completely off the window ledge constantly in and out of conscience.

Reina's POV

I looking around I can see all my little ones on the brink of falling asleep, well except from Duck who seemed to be more awake than I've ever seen him.

"Right bed time baby's" I clap my hands twice then look towards Ducks bed, 'they won't be able to fit'
As I was pondering what to do all the cats had their sleepy eyes on me.
"Right you guys are going to have to sleep in my bed as Ducks bed is too small for you all" I told them whilst looking towards Ducks bed, although since he's been here he hasn't slept in it only on the couch or in my bed.

I start walking upstairs the cats following behind me whilst I am holding onto Ducks bed taking it with me.
As we arrive to my room I place Ducks bed on the floor next to mine placing him in it but to my luck he immediately walks out and jumps up to my bed curling up on to my pillow.
"Sigh, what was the point of buying the bed if you weren't going to use it Duck"
Cayenne, Domino and Echo followed Ducks lead and jumped onto the bed leaving Angel and Toast on the floor next to me.

I go to the bathroom to get changed but Toast and Angel still kept following me.
"Cmon guys I have to get changed"I pleaded towards the cats but neither of them moved, I ended up picking both of them up and placing them outside whilst I got changed into my pj's.

When I went to leave the bathroom I almost had a heart attack to find the two cats stood at the door staring at me one rather smugly the other innocently.
'Did they watch me change?' I thought whilst picking them back up into my arms and walking towards my bed. I closed the curtains then climbed into bed trying to make sure I wouldn't sit on the cats.

No POV

When Reina got into bed the lilac cat along with his Teddy crawled up onto the woman and snuggled straight into the woman's chest as she drifted off to sleep not bothering to move him.
"Night night little ones" a chorus of meows followed as she fell into a deep slumber.

"No fair I wanted to cuddle up to my doll-chan's boobs" Laito wined
"Tch pervet" Subaru commented whilst walking up to her neck as if he was guarding her and curled up there.
"Oi cupcake is ore-sama's not yours Laito" Ayato stated in his arrogant self whilst carefully jumping up and snuggling underneath her breasts as close to them as he could.
Reiji ended up walking over to her waist and laid there.
Shu was still on her pillow but shuffled so that he was on top of her head.
Laito after carful evaluation ended up going straight for her thighs 'typical' and fell asleep there.

-The next morning-  

Reina's POV

As I'm opening my eyes I can feel multiple little weights on my body 'cute'. I look down to find Angel softly asleep with his teddy next to him,
'So cute'
I then turn to surprisingly see Domino snuggled up to my neck, I'm quite surprised seen as yesterday he seemed to want absolutely nothing to do with me and hated me but he was absolutely adorable when he is relaxed and peaceful. I turn back to Angel as I see him start to shift, he then slowly opens his eyes 'extreme adorableness activated' he starts to twitch his noes and then looks up to me giving off the cutest baby cat expression ever, he then does the impossible and becomes even more cute was he used the back of his paw to rub his eye. Meow. 'I love this cat'.
He then crawls up to my face and starts to rub his head against me giving off cute cat smiles and small meows.

As he was meowing some of the other cats started stirring awake and looked up to me giving off more adorable looks and then I realised where one cat decided to sleep. Slightly embarrassed I grabbed the auburn cat and snuggled him awake to my face.

Sitting up, the cats seem to be more awake now some meowing towards others and rubbing their heads against me as a good morning. I reach down and pet each one of their little heads giving morning pets telling each of them good morning.

"Time to start a new day baby's but first BREAKFAST!" 

16 July 2021
831 words