Kindnaped for a day

Next morning I awoke to crashes from downstairs looking around I can see that the fluffy cats have disappeared leaving me alone and sleepy.
Huffing I decide to checkout the noises.

Walking downstairs I come to find Yuma wearing an apron yelling at Kou who seemingly had his mouth stuffed with food.
"STOP STEALING THE FOOD YOU FAT-FUCK"Yuma yelled attacking Kou with a spatula.
"Well you technically made it for me"Kou snarkly mumbled.

"NOT ALL OF IT" the two of them continuously fought whilst me and the rest of the boys are getting more and more aggravated with the loud noises

Before i could stop the fight I found two hands grab my arms making me feel instantly dizzy seeing a bright light.

When the light had vanished I fell to my knees trying to gain full conscious. After a few moments my Vision came back only to see the two most distant males in the group Shin and Carla.

-
From what I've found of these two they seem to be the most distant even when they were cats they seemed to not want to have anything to do with me they didn't want pets or kisses and tended to keep their heads up high relaying that they were better than the others. The only time that I was able to pet them was when they slept which they also seemed to go cuddly as they slept. Since they have turned they seemed to completely avoid me either that or they just look at me from a distance well more like observing from what i could feel from their gaze.
-

"Hurry up" Carla spoke turning and walking off Shin following not bothering to utter a word to me.
I stood and started to follow curiously wondering 'where are we going' but not knowing these two much my anxiety levels are through the roof.

"Erm where are we going? And why did you bring me?"I asked. Both stayed silent until Shin spoke up.
"We're taking you away from those revolting creatures species no less"
"Species no less? But aren't you also vampires?"

"We're taking you away from those revolting creatures species no less""Species no less? But aren't you also vampires?"

Next thing I know I'm being pinned to a wall in an alleyway with a hand over my mouth and one holding my shoulder.

"Do not compare us to being mere vampires mortal"Carla seethed out venom laced in his voice,
"Oh come on niisan I don't think she understands how much more powerful us two are"shin spoke giving off a sly grin,
'More powerful??? What are these two?'I wondered unable to remove my eyes from the murderess glare Carla was giving me.
"Mmmm should we explain to her niisan?" Shin asked his gaze turning towards Carla awaiting an answer which only turned out to be a single nod his eyes not leaving mine as I looked towards Shin.