The contract

"We will talk about this but for now we have bigger things to deal with"Ruki spoke

"What sort of things"I ask tilting my head slightly.

"The contact binding your whole existence to us"

Reina's POV

"Excuse me?" I say my eyes wide and fear coursing through my veins as I wearily looked around to see them all smirking at me.
Next thing I know I am being pushed to be sat on the sofa with Yuma and Subaru sat at either side holding my arms tightly.

"They are just there so you don't try anything kitty"Kou said giving me an eskimo kiss before smiling brightly and backing away before Reiji spoke,

"You must remember our conversation yesterday morning about the contract mainly the part of either a contract or death and
we've decided to spare you therefore making a contract" Reiji spoke formally but more than normal telling me that this is a serious matter not to be joking about.

"You never said that I would belong to you" I say quite firmly only to receive a few glares and both Subaru and Yuma's grip tightening I tried to pull my arms away and get up which turned out to be very unsuccessful as next thing I know there are two firm hands placed on my shoulders pushing me down. Looking up I see Shu both eyes open with a firm grip on me now rendering me unable to move a hand forcing me to look back to Reiji who stood closer than he was before with narrowed eyes.

"What did you think the contract entails we can't have you freely wandering around and if any other supernatural found that you walked away alive not only will you be killed we would be severely punished not even the fact that we are royalty can help us" he spoke giving me a sort of overview of what was about to happen if a contract wasn't formed.

"But what will happen after the contract is formed" I ask getting slightly annoyed at the hold that the three surrounding me had made.
No matter what I had tried to do to get them off me turned to very unsuccessful.

"The contract will give you over to us to do with you as we please if it be a mere blood bank or as a possible future wife of such"Ruki spoke telling me all the possible outcomes whist shutting his book staring at me.

"I think your forgetting that I brought you in fed and cared for y——" I spoke my voice getting louder before I was cut off.

"SILENCE". Carla spoke loudly narrowing his gold eyes on me.

"Even if you offered your home to us all you still are aware of our secret and it would be a hassle for us to kill you as we still need to find a way back to our world meaning that we need to stay at your house you being killed isn't the best option" Shu explains looking down at me.

"We would need to make rules of course to keep you in clutch, these are necessary for you belonging to us"Ruki spoke arrogantly,

"We must get blood anytime we want" Ayato claimed loudly.
At this point I had forgotten the main thing about vampires.

"We must know where you are at all times"

"And most importantly you must understand that you are at our mercy we could kill you anytime but we've chosen not to do so"

"You can't do this" but before i could finish a searing pain shot through my neck. I instantly shut my eyes tight as the pain was shooting through me only for more fangs to pierce my body.

After a few moments my head was pounding I went to open my eyes only to see black dots eventually I just gave in and fell into the darkness.

With the boys

"So that settles it then" Yuma stated grinning seeing Reina's lifeless passed out form upon Kou's lap after each of the boys detached from her body.

"Let's let her rest, she's never been drained before. Ah how fun this will be now on"Laito said before giving her face a kiss right next to her lips.

"Oi don't touch her like that"Ayato demanded pushing Laito away, him ending up on the floor.
"Don't be so rough brother she belongs to all of us now"Laito spoke placing his knocked off fedora back onto his head smirking.

"She does look pretty doesn't she teddy. Maybe she should be in my doll collection" kanato muttered quietly to teddy.

"Sigh let's just put her to bed, it's been a long day".

Meanwhile
Unknowns pov

"Perfect"

Looking through a window to see the scene play out only positive illusions flood my mind.

Help I need ideas I have non
7 october 2021
818 words