Adventures in the box

Duck
Echo
Cayenne
Angel
Toast
Domino

Reina's POV

I hear shuffling and cries.
I look towards the floor and see a wet box with holes poked into it allowing air.
Grabbing my keys I slice the tape off the box and open it to see...

SIX MORE LITTLE KITTY CAT'S

all eyes were on me and the small purple cat in my arms
(Whom some instantly recognised)

(They see me rollin they hatin, Rollin into the story that is)(I love this image so much)

(I love this image so much)

When I looked closer in the box I see that these cats are also quite oddly coloured but cute nonetheless.

Angel then starts hissing towards the box and squirming around in my arms.
As I'm looking into the box all there eyes turn to me, I can't just leave them here alone in the rain.

I smile closing the box then lifting it up only to get more hisses and not just from the cats in the box.

-5 minutes ago inside the box-

Unknown POV

My eyes slowly open only to see darkness 'school must start soon'
I start to try to stand only to find I'm on the floor and I can't get up properly.

"Ooof" I see a bright blonde mop be thrown into me.

"RUKI-KUN RUKI-KUN RUKI-KUN" an energetic voice chants in my face, I go to rub my eyes.

"Kou why are you" I stop myself to feel fur rubbing against my eyes. I look down only to see paws jumping back I trip over something, or more like someone.

"OI WHY THE HELL YOU DOING AND WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP" a gruff voice yelled.

Whilst my mind is still coming to grips that I'm now an animal I am interrupted again by the bright blond mop who I have now figured to be Kou.

"IM A NEKO, IM A NEKO, IM A NEKO, IM A NEKO" Kou cheered jumping around very pleased with our outcome.

"STOP JUMPING AROUND" another voice demanded.
Wide eyed I turn to see only the ginger first blood glaring at us the elder sat behind him also glaring at us.

"Why......are......we in ...a box?" Azusa entered the conversation walking up to me hoping for an answer.

"WHY DO I HAVE PAWS"
"geez Yuma-kun I thought you'd be smarter, look around"Kou replied smartarsedly.
I turn to see the two numskulls Kou trying to get onto Yuma's nerves to find any sort of reaction and sadly for us that reaction came, even worse the box is very small so we were all cramped together. Now we are all being shoved around the only people who seemed to enjoy this being Kou and Azusa.