NEW CLOTHES!!!! (Finally)

^cant say laito doesn't pop in that image.

I started walking forward straight towards one of the larger shops,
I was leading the pack till I saw a little blob of purple next to me next thing I know a little tuff of dark gray/green appeared on the other side sandwiching me between the two but I can't complain as they were the cutest of the lot leading me to grab both their hands holding them tight, unaware of a few glances directed at the interlocking hands.

Looking around I could see that we were getting many looks especially from teens, adults and hell older people eyeing up the boys. 'Jesus Christ, please survive this'

As we were strolling through the shopping centre Laito spoke up,
"Oooooooo lets go in here"
He grabbed my wrist making me let go of both Kanato's and Azusa's hand.

As I was being dragged in round the store Laito had already started to rummage through clothes. I mean that's what we are here for but he wasn't looking for clothes for himself no, he was in the women's section for me.

"Laito what are you doing" I ask finally getting my arm back giving him a questioning look whilst crossing my arms,

"Shopping of course" he answers picking up the shortest most revealing looking top I've ever seen.

"I AM NOT WEARING THAT"I say fiercely as he is putting it up against me.
"Mmmmm that does looks nice on her"Kou commented popping up behind me out of nowhere, I turn to my head see the rest of them also there with a few rooting through isles at more clothes ,Women's clothes.

"Guys the men's department is upstairs" at this point I'm trying to get away from their idea of finding me clothes also the fact of many employees and shoppers staring at us.

"Oh we know sheep"Yumas voice called out holding up you guessed a very short denim skirt.
By this time all the others were rummaging round to find me clothes.
"We just think you need a new look dolly"laito 'innocently' states batting his eyelashes at me.
"WHAT U TRINA SAY"I call out super offended.
Laito just looked amused at my reaction.

I was then dragged round with laito to find all the right items (clothing items).
First he waltzed over to look at the jeans section and he's having a mental debate with himself if I should wear shorts/skirt or ripped jeans.
He then had a bolt of inspiration flash through himself grabbing the most distressed pair of blue jeans he could find also collecting some white fishnets.

At this point I've given up with the idea of shopping as a few of them are still shopping for me that I can see and others ventured off to the men's part to get themselves clothes. Then there is Shu sat at the counter of the shop with his usual 'leave me alone or die' mentally and it showed as I saw multiple people walk up to him my guess is to try to get his number with him sat there blatantly ignoring them.

As I turned Laito was nowhere in sight.
'We have a wild Laito on the loose, what could go wrong'

(9:54 in specific)

As I'm walking around I find a cute leather jacked with white roses embroidered on the sleeves which caught my eye.

"Fufufu That'll be perfect" Laito said popping out of nowhere grabbing the right sized jacket.
Then going to grab my hand leading me towards the changing rooms.
"Wait wait waitttt" I say making Laito stop in his tracks.
"We need to get you an outfit too" giving him a large smile and pulling him upstairs.

As we got upstairs I went straight to try to find him an outfit. I kinda wanted them to be similar as I didn't exactly know what his clothing style is.

After grabbing some ripped jeans I grab a white belt to match the tights he got for me,
A plain white top I also picked up a plain white tank top to see which one he prefers with the look, finishing it off with a black leather jacket.

We then went to were the changing rooms with me going In first.
After I had put the outfit on I looked in the mirror to find that it actually suits me.
I walk out to see Laito stood there waiting.
I step in front of him twirling on my heel giggling so he can fully see the drip.

"Fufufu looks like I do have good taste"Laito comments looking me up and down.

"Your turn"my mood has flipped I guess hanging out with Laito is quite fun.

As he is getting changed I turn to see that now all the rest of the boys had left to go look for clothes of there own probably taking clothes they've found for me with them.

Laito then walked out and can I say he did look good, he even took off his signature fedora and ruffed his hair up a bit to match this rugged look.
He then reached out his arm to close my mouth which I hadn't even realised that I've opened.

"Wouldn't want you to catch flies" he whispered in my ear.

Snapping out of it I pushed him back a little leaving my hands on his shoulders as to not seem rude then say,
"You look amazing" before letting my arms drop,

"Oh I could already tell that with the reaction you gave me"Laito chuckled.

Without thinking he then put all our old clothes in a bag and dragged me to the counter paying for the clothes whilst we were wearing them 'not weird at all'. He ended up paying with his card that he brought out of nowhere then we both left the store leaving the others still shopping.

 He ended up paying with his card that he brought out of nowhere then we both left the store leaving the others still shopping

21 August 2021
997 words