Breakfast and a stange man?

Duck:Shu
Echo:Reiji
Cayenne:Ayato
Angel:Kanato
Toast:Laito
Domino:Subaru

As I leave my room rushing downstairs I had Duck in my arms as he probably wouldn't have moved all day 'sometimes I wonder if he's dead due to the fact he never moves' . I placed him on top of the island then I scooped the rest of them placing them as well on the island so I can see them clearly.

Then I got six bowls and placed a tin of tuna in each one seen as I didn't want what happened yesterday to happen again (cat fight).

"One for my handsome Echo"
"One for my ball of cuteness Angel"
"One for my lazy Ducky"
"One for my baby Domino"
"One for my arrogant Cayenne"
"And one for my sneaky Toast"

After they all started eating I walked over to start my breakfast.
I ended up with a simple omelet and rice.

I turn to see all the cats happily munching away on their food

I turn to see all the cats happily munching away on their food. Cayenne was the first to finish then stared wandering over.

With a mouth full of egg I start to pet the red cat, him purring in delight (internally screaming from cuteness).

No POV
Whilst Reina is paying all her attention to Cayenne other cats who have now finished their are glaring daggers at the two.

Meow-"that's not fair why is she cuddling with him, I WANT CUDDLES" Kanato freaked after seeing his brother with his caretaker.

Meow-"yes Ayato move aside she is mine, as I am her favourite especially after our morning hugs earlier" Laito commented pervertedly walking towards his elder brother and his woman.

Meow-"screw off she is all mine I claim her, she belongs to ore-sama" Ayato hissed out then snuggled even further into his new toy.

Meow-"your all so noisy,
and since I have known her longer and am clearly her preferred cat so as you'll find she belongs to me" Shu spoke out opening his eyes for once not bothering to move his body.

Meow-"new of you to speak out for once deadbeat" Reiji stated staring towards the eldest brother sitting up as straight as possibley, making sure that even though he is a cat he still has the perfect posture 'although this woman does smell awfully appetising and I do need a new test subject. She seems quite open minded from what I've seen from her however That doesn't matter she would have no say nonetheless'.

Meow-"JUST SHUT UP, you are all perverts"the youngest Subaru ended the conversation 'they are all immature idiots. I will just have to protect her from them all'

As Reina has finished observing the conversation she placed Cayenne down than went to pet each cat individually. Then proceed to carry Duck,as she knows he wouldn't walk or move for the rest of the day, the other following into the front room.

Reina jumps straight onto the couch, the other cats also jumping some ended up cuddling into her arms and body others just sitting at a close distance to her. Reina then decided to put Netflix on and started to watch 'Benidorm' cos why not then after a couple of hours of binge watching with ice cream that she got from the fridge, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

As she is sleeping the cats turn their attention back to each other.

"I assume we are all wanting a claim on this young woman" the dark purple cat states turning towards the others.

"She is a very pretty, isn't that right Teddy?" Kanato asked the bear waiting for an answer.
"Yes that's right Teddy just like a doll, our new play doll" Kanato finished after getting his answer from the bear. Referring our to him and his brothers.

"Yeah doll-chan is very right for us, well if she can handle us if not we will just have to break her"(Kanato vibes) Laito replied smugly trying to get his hat to tilt mischievously revealing his glowing green eyes , but that wasn't working well for him and didn't go as planned and made him look stupid.

"Oi she belongs to me, don't any of you forget that" Ayato stated boldly "ore-sama will be her first everything so don't get in my way" he continued standing tall even though non of his brothers are listening or taking him seriously.

Just then Reina started to stir awake and a certain cat has leaped off her lap randomly.

As she was waking up she noticed all her cats were staring wide eyed in front of the sofa.

Reina's POV

My eyes follow their gaze, but before I could get there a pale hand grabbed onto my shoulder. My eyes widen as I see a tall naked male with a blob of blonde hair on his head accompanied by two blonde cat ears???

"AHHHHHHHHH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" I stumble off the sofa onto the floor grabbing the cats not noticing one missing, then scuffling towards the wall.

The unknowns male then opened his eyes to reveal deep Safire blue eyes gazing down at me half open. I panicked eyes further tears threatening to leak out of my eyes as he moves his hand towards my face. Then darkness flooded my vision.

No POV

The blonde intruder sighed as he picked the woman up teleporting them both to her room then placing her down.

The cats chased up to the room only to find the woman they take claim to and a blonde cat lying next to her face.

"HOW DID YOU TURN BACK?!!"

19 July 2021
944 words