1: I Find It

Hi! None of the characters belong to me. If you read this, I really want to thank you, I did this because I saw how little of these ideas exist.

Shout out to @Jesus-is_alive for inspiration! Thank you, for checking this book out, 'cause I don't expect many to, but thanks anyways!

Percy's pov:

The war with Gaea was over. I couldn't be happier. Annabeth was my girlfriend, no one died, Leo came back with Calypso... To think I almost caused the end of the world with a nosebleed. I mean, they could have made it more dramatic, but whatever.

I ran to my cabin and flopped on the bed, staring at the bed over me. (bunk beds!) I just stared and thought we won again, again and again.

I dragged my eyes off the bed above me and looked around and saw a book, which I knew wasn't there before, on my bed side table. I sat up at took it. It wasn't a normal book. It was thicker, even thicker than the 'Chronicles of Narnia' series. It had this leather coated cover, with a rusty-gold colored cross on it. It had beautiful patterns on it too.

 It had beautiful patterns on it too

I opened it and saw a huge text. The text was in two rows, next to each other, with a large 'Genesis' written on top. I looked at it and flipped through the contents. There were a few books that popped out to me. The Genesis, Esther, Job, Proverbs and Daniel from the contents of the 'old testament'. From the 'new testament' the Mathew, Galatians, Romans and Ephesians attracted my eyes the most. The 'Ephesians' got my attention the most. So I started reading it, the Ephesians chapter, book or whatever it was, there were 6 chapters in the 'book' in the Bible, as it was named in the very first page.

I started reading the first two chapters, and took notes in a notebook which was empty. Somehow, it was English, but my Dyslexia didn't stop me. Neither did my ADHD. I finished and looked at my notes.

As a Child of God:

I am Blessed
I am chosen
I am adopted
I am redeemed
I am forgiven
I am sealed
I am loved
I am saved

I liked this list, and it was all in those 2 chapters. I thought that maybe I should start reading Genesis and get to know this...God better. He is much better than the ones here, these idiots I keep saving are arrogant, power thirsting immortals. I'm starting to question if they're actually who they are...