7: God Cares

Percy's pov:

2 months later

Annabeth and I hadn't met the 'hunters' for 3 weeks now. Nearly a month. I knew this was part of a plan. They wanted our guard down.

Well, we both work, have fun and already, have married. So, it's good life, other than getting some notes from the hunters time to time. Nico really hates us now. Why can't they just leave us alone?

Annabeth and I were making home made Lasagna in the kitchen, when we heard a knock. We quickly put the finished lasagna in the oven and ran to the door, shouting 'Coming!'.

When we opened, Surprise surprise, it was Athena, Poseidon, the Seven, Thalia, Artemis and Nico. Great.

"You have to come back." Jason stated.

"We don't have enough lasagna for all of you, guys, you could have told me you were coming!" I said. Annabeth laughed,

"Percy! We don't have the materials and food to make enough!" I laughed at that. Artemis looked like we were crazy, which made me laugh more.

"Now. Stop with the letters." Annabeth suddenly became serious, her voice becoming much more deadly.

"See? This is what this 'Jesus' did to you." Thalia said, angrily, slapping Annabeth on the face, really hard. Annabeth's eyes weld up with tears. I glared at them and shut the door, taking Annabeth inside. How dare they come, hurt my wife, in our own home? I probably would have wanted to kill them. But I don't, I just don't want them here. 

I was helping Annabeth, when they all appeared inside. Rage built inside me, I, knowing it's a sin, calmed myself down. Annabeth wasn't arrogant or prideful as before, because of her flaw. I was glad about that.

"You. Must. Come. With. Us." Thalia and Artemis said, with their teeth gritted.

"We'll disown you." Athena said with hate in her voice visible will,

"Yes." Poseidon sneered, I had never seen him like that, by the face of Annabeth, neither had she,

"You just did." I said, and walked into the kitchen taking the lasagna out of the oven. It looked really good.

I looked at Annabeth and a grin broke her face as she saw the lasagna. She laughed, nearly saying 'finally!'. The rest looked at us in disbelief,

"I disown you!" Athena and Poseidon muttered at the same time. We just shrugged, we had a new father, after all.

"What had he done that we didn't?" Hazel asked with a pained voice.

"He didn't force us to do something, he showed love for who we are instead of what we did, he didn't blame us, he loves us and cares for us, he doesn't hunt us --" I started,

"He showed kindness when I felt broken, he showed me Percy, which is a miracle, he healed us, he gave us joy, which you never did --" Annabeth continued, grinning like a madman--uh, madwoman.

"OK! Ok! Stop." Artemis said, exhausted, "Sorry, but you're coming with us." She said, and in a second, we were all transported to Olympus.  Wow, can't someone at least eat in peace?

Zeus smirked as Artemis, Athena and Poseidon grew to full size and sat on their thrones.

"You two are traitors to Olympus," He started, Camp Jupiter and Camp Half blood cheered, "You will be forced to stay in the prison in Olympus, guarded 24/7." Zeus said, as the gods, all -- even Hestia raised their symbol of power with agreement. Even Hermes and Apollo! Wow, so much for being friends.

Suddenly there was a bright flash, causing everyone to squint their eyes. There stood a man, with skin that was a darker hue and his hair was a white as snow color. It looked like it had a woolly texture. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and his feet like burnished bronze. I straight away knew who it was, and Annabeth and I dropped on our knees immediately, while the two camps looked as us strangely. Jesus smiled,

"Rise children, you have risked much for me," Annabeth grinned and turned her head to me as I smiled too. I took her hand and we stood up together. Jesus turned to the 'gods'.

"You will never harm my children," He said, as he took our hands and led us off Olympus' throne room.

Zeus looked so angry, that he seemed to grow devilish. His usually human like form ripped apart, revealing dark, red-brown leather like skin. His eyes turning nearly blood red, his teeth forming like a vampire's, just more like a snake's length, long. Like he could drink our blood. Two, bat like wings spread out from his back, as his hands and feet turned into claws. The clothes turned into dirty, ragged ones, yet ones that would usually make you bow. He hissed, as the rest did the same. They all turned into...demons. Yes, I'll call them demons. Hestia's usually kind form turned into one that would want to kill us.

Annabeth and I backed off a little, behind Jesus.

"Let's finish this, then." He said.

Thanks for reading!

🚨Please tell me if you'd like me to continue this story after the main battle, where more demigods turn Christians or whether you want me to close the story after the battle!🚨

Thanks for reading!

Please Comment, vote, follow and share!

Thanks again!