10: 10 years later

Piper's pov:

Hi, there! Ok. I am soon publishing a new cook-recipe book! Jason's with me the whole way. And the 2 fuzzy balls of ours, Eve and Psalm. Psalm has been taking singing lessons for 1 year, and loves it. He'll have his first concert in a month, so he's exited and nervous.

Jason has a new man he has to defend to the judge. It's about a woman who mentioned religion in class, the school found in inappropriate so he kinda needs to defend her.

We got 3 dogs 4 years ago. All German Shepherds. Their names are Ash, Ritz and Rain. They've been winning some medals in the past 2 years. Funny how well we trained them without professionals.

I'm glad Perce and Annie (don't tell her I called her that) helped us get in line with our lives.

I'm gonna have a child in 3 months. And we're adopting a 8 year old too, his name is Noah.

I'd say I'm glad that all of the Greek stuff is over...

Thalia's pov:

It's been 10 years since the war against the gods. I'm a devoted Christian woman now. I'm 28, and a famous motorcycle racer, gym trainer and Nutritionist. I have had over 32 clients in the past 9 years.

I also started dating Leo Valdez, you know, Repair Boy. Calypso was a devil too, but I met him in Los Angeles, working in a forge, making everyday things. The gym I work for needed some extra weights so I went to make a order from the forge. 

Then he asked me out. I said yes. All my friends knew w' were dating. In fact, we've been married for 3 years now.

Leo is also a devoted Christian, and nearly immediately started going to the same Church as I did. I still do go to the same Church as before. 9 years and 8 months in the same Church. I'm a singer and 'Women's study group' leader. They adore me.

My daughter, Danielle, is 2 and a half years old. She can already talk a little, ride a bike, play and so on. Leo usually is a stay at home parent, because I train all day except for Sunday. Leo works on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, so she goes to day care for half the day on those days.

Okay, wanna hear a bit about the rest of my friends?

Well, Piper and Jason have been married for 7 years. They had 2 kids. They're 6 year old son, Psalm, who's been pumped up 2 years for his tutoring from both of them and there is they're 4 year old daughter, Eve. She's in 2nd grade already. Piper is a successful Restaurant owner, and Jason is a trusty lawyer. They are really happy, and are about to have a 3rd child. They want to name the child Zoe or Michael.

Then there's Hazel and Frank. They've been married for 5 years. They have a 4 year old son, Joseph. He loves Church Sunday schools, and reads the Bible with Hazel daily. Frank works in the Library, and teaches Joseph to read. He is really good at it. Hazel, on the other hand, is a Tutor for troubled kids, claiming that she has the perfect idea of how hard it is to learn when you have a disorder or difficulty. She teaches Joseph math and history, that's why he already is learning subtraction.

Then there's Reyna. She's a successful Company CEO. Always busy, but she's a very dedicated woman. Her company makes technology, and it makes millions. But she invests the money for the poor and for orphanages. She's single, but she prefers to have her heart fully for Jesus.

Then there's Annabeth and Percy, married for 10 years. They now live in Arizona. They have 3 children. Esther, 8 years old, Deborah, 7 years old, (two of my favorite women in the Bible :P) and Job, 6 years old. They introduce them proudly to everyone. Annabeth is an Architect, but helps all 3 of her children with school. Percy is a fully trained lifeguard for over 5 years. He wants to save lives from the sea and drowning. 

Then there's Clarisse and Chris Rodriguez. They are married for 4 years and don't have children. Chris is a farmer and Clarisse is a martial arts trainer. They've lived together for 5 years, and are much less aggressive now.

Connor and Travis are famous you tubers, and Katie is a gardener in a flower shop. Travis and Katie have been married for about 6 years.

I heard Nico and Will have gone to prison for terrorism in Somalia, where the Black Hawk had fallen. I hope they weren't part of those terrorist...I still love them as family, but I've moved on.

I don't care about the 'gods'. I don't care 'bout the idiotic greek business. No. 

I'm Thalia Grace. Motorcyclist known as NighShade and a gym coach and nutritionist. Wife of Leo Valdez. Mother of Danielle.

I love my life. But most of all, I'm exited to put Danielle in school and start teaching her.

Thanks for reading!

Please comment, vote, share and follow!

Thanks!