8: Forms

Before:

"Let's finish this, then." He said.

Present:

Percy's Pov:

Seeing the gods in such forms frightened me, but I just stood my stand with Annabeth, whom looked scarier than ever. It nearly scared me. Poseidon, or the demon, now, stood up and ran to me, claws out, as I saw the rest of the seven, Nico, Thalia, Reyna and Clarisse stare in horror. Suddenly a woman appeared in front of me. She wore a white dress, with beige boots and golden armor. She was pale, really white, and had unnatural orange hair, which ran down her shoulders, just past her shoulder plates. It changed from dark to light orange from the top of the scalp. She drew a long sword and blocked the strike from Poseidon. Metallic light grey looking wings sprouted from her back as a man appeared next to her. He had white clothing, gold armor and beige boots like the woman next to him, but had dark brown hair, which transitioned to beige as it neared its ends. his hair was just longer than ear length, being layered style. He drew a spear and shield, blocking Hades' attack. Just like the woman, wings of the same color sprouted from his back, destroying the arrow from Artemis. 

I quickly ducked as an Arrow from Apollo flew at me. Annabeth did a back flip to avoid and kick Demeter in the face. I grinned at her as a 'good job', which she quickly returned.

I jumped over 2 hunting knives, and punched Poseidon in the face, before he could harm the angel who helped me previously.

He smiled and nodded at me as he passed me a sword and we started fighting him together.

Once I pierced Poseidon in the heart, the angel turned to me and nodded his thanks,

"I'm Hadraniel," he nodded and flew off at Hestia, whom now looked...crazy...

I attacked Hades with Annabeth. In 7:30 minutes, we killed him just as I killed Poseidon with Hadraniel.

"The beautiful angel -- her name is Aloa." She said, groaning at her broken leg, which Hades caused.

"Hadraniel is the other guy-angel," I corrected myself, she smiled brightly, but we were soon cut off by the screeches of Artemis. 

I turned and quickly jumped in front of Annabeth, as Artemis was jumping on her. She clawed my stomach badly, but I kicked her and drew my sword to pierce her, only for her to rip it out of my hand an stab my stomach.

I coughed out blood as I continued trying to protect Annabeth. Suddenly she ripped in half as if there was an invisible force ripping her to shreds. I saw Jesus standing, his hand raised, glaring at the spot where Artemis was. I smiled my thanks and saw that my stab wound and Annabeth's foot were healed. I nodded my thanks as we both charged at Hephaestus, the last standing god along with Athena.

We quickly defeated Hephaestus, but Athena was quite wise, even as a demon.

But Jesus soon destroyed her.

I fell on the floor and layed down, exhausted. Annabeth did the same. I was probably looking like a madman smiling like that, but, who cares!

Annabeth looked at me and laughed. I shook my head and put my hand to where my heart is and showed mock hurt, which made her laugh harder. I saw Thalia and Nico looking shocked. Nico looked distraught, staring at the mess of golden dust on the floor, where Hades was.

"You...just killed the gods," Jason stated bluntly.

Thanks for reading!
Please comment, vote, share and follow!