25

la meute des secrets
The pack of secrets:

Calvin and I didn't get very much sleep that night. In fact, he didn't sleep at all. He stayed in the office, tapping things on the keyboard of his computer. He seems on edge about the whole situation. I know there is probably more he isn't telling me, but I don't want to argue with him over it. The truth always comes out eventually.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch. Not for a long time, only a handful of hours but it is better than nothing I suppose. Im not sure when I'll completely turn Lycan like Calvin says I will, but I feel bad I wasn't there to help his anxiety all night.

A large hand rests on my shoulder as I begin to wake up from my much needed sleep. "Hey," Cal whispers; kissing my cheek. "It's time to wake up, the car is waiting for us." He says a softly as possible. I take in a deep breath and my sense pick up the fresh scent of berries.

I furrow my eyebrows still trying to completely wake up. It's still dark, but the sun is beginning to rise. "You can sleep in the car baby, we need to go." He urges, glancing out the window by the front door.

I quietly sigh and sit up. I wish he would have been this nice to me this whole time. I drop the blanket covering me and rub my eyes.

Cal takes in a sharp breath. I forgot I never changed, I just sat in the living room watching tv basically all night. I finally stand completely up and Cal hands me my fuzzy white robe. I give him a look and he lets out a sigh.

"I won't make you change, just put this on please." He emphasizes the last part. I simply shrug the robe onto me and it hangs from my shoulders.

Je veux vraiment te baiser jusqu'à ce que tu cries mon nom. His wolf responds internally. I look up into his eyes, and it's obvious he's mentally fighting himself from his urges. Cal grabs the strings of my robe and ties them around my waist.

"It'll have to wait." He says out loud. I raise an eyebrow. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and pretend like I didn't hear what his wolf said.

"What?" I ask, watching his every move.

"Baby, enough questions." He sighs and kisses my forehead. "Let's go, I already have your things packed and in the car." He assured me.

Then, just like that we are out the door and on our way to a new destination. The four hour car ride was quiet and relaxing, but I didn't sleep. Between Calvin's mind link slipping through and all the things he was thinking about doing to me, his hands on me, and just my mind racing I couldn't fall asleep at all.

I should have changed, but no matter what I look like Cal still has his mind. He nestles his head into the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply.

"We could just do it." I say softly. I don't want the driver to hear. Cal laughs to himself next to me. He moves his legs around in the car and looks towards the reflection of the driver.

"Tony has been good to me, I don't want to make him that uncomfortable. You can't even be quiet, love." He responds.

I open my mouth to say something back but I can't think of anything. Other than stroking his ego, but I won't do that. "I have other plans for that," he grins. He rubs his thumb against my thigh slowly.

I left out a shaky breath. Why does this man enjoy teasing me so much? He seems to get a kick out of it.

"While we're on the subject, is there any requests? I planned on going to a shop down here that has some great...items, and was wondering if there was anything specific you'd like?" He wonders.

I purse my lips and look Calvin up and down. "A threesome with your bestie would be nice." I grin. Calvin frowns and he fights himself to not growl out loud.

Tony, the driver is very much not a werewolf. Just a business man Cal has worked with for a long time. It's better to keep our secret than expose it.

"That's not funny." He frowns. "I don't think your friend would like that idea very much either." He reminds me. I roll my eyes. Cal can't ever take a joke.

Definition:

Je veux vraiment te baiser jusqu'à ce que tu cries mon nom : I really want to fuck you until you scream my name