7 » made

Sunlight pours into the bedroom, pulling me from my slumber

    Sunlight pours into the bedroom, pulling me from my slumber. The thick smell of sex from only hours before and the smell of bacon frying in a pan fill my senses. The soft sounds of slow, classical music plays downstairs- along with Liam's laughter.

  I rub my eyes and glance at the alarm clock on Calvin's side of the bed. I haven't over slept, and I'm completely thankful for that. However, if it were up to me I could probably sleep in all day today. My body is sore and I could use a bit more rest. However, instead of doing what my body begs me to do; I climb out of bed and tug on Calvin's shirt from the previous night.

Our wolves are reconnected in more than just a sensual way. Bringing us together like that connects our wolves, giving us a greater understanding in our minds, bodies, and hearts. I can physically feel his relief after what he had done, and I have no shame in it. After all, I did marry the man. I'm allowed to get dick whenever I feel like it. No shame.

  Entering the bathroom, I sigh at the image staring back at me. My neck and chest are littered with little bites and bruises, and my hair is a complete mess. I somehow manage to get a brush through it and throw it up into a ponytail. I'm not too worried about the way I look, I usually never go anywhere.

Once I'm done washing my face and brushing my teeth, I head out towards the kitchen. There's a loud banging sound, followed by Liam bursting into a fit of laughter. I smile.

I've hardly heard him laugh since he's been here. It's such an amazing sound to hear, and it's one I can never grow tired of. The kid is a heart-stopper. Even for a two year old. He makes me want one, and not want one at the same time.

"Liam-" Cal groans, and when I enter the kitchen Calvin is squatted picking up pieces of pancake off the floor. Liam's plastic plate is sitting in two pieces next to Cal, with a wide smile on his face. I can't help but giggle.

"Ray!" Liam beams, his hair is messy and he has syrup on the side of his mouth. Calvin turns his head towards me and smiles.

"Good morning, love. Did you sleep well?"

"Like a rock." I smile.

"I know," he tosses the pancake into the trash along with the broken plate. "I tried to wake you up but it was completely pointless." He chuckles.

I shrug my shoulders and kiss his cheek. "Yeah, yeah. Not my fault." He snickers and says something under his breath, but I don't pay much attention. I wipe Liam's mouth with a wet rag and toss the rag into the clean sink.

I look at Calvin and give him a smile, "you're such a great husband." I'm so glad he did the dishes, because I didn't really want to.

He raises an eyebrow and looks me over. "What do you want?" I let my mouth gape open in fake-offense and smile.

"Am I not allowed to just tell you how great you are, because you're the whole package."

"Okay, now I really know you want something." He smiles, "what is it?"

I roll my eyes and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Nothing." I grin looking at his exposed chest. His skin is littered in scratches, bruises, and bite marks. I hate how aggressive I get, but I guess pain is pleasure to him.

While I begin making my plate, Liam decides that it would amuse him to throw his cup on the ground. The loud thud is followed by liquid spilling from the side of the now-cracked bottle of juice.

"Fuck-" Calvin curses, picking up the cup and putting it in the sink.

Liam watches him, and gives him a mischevious grin. "Fuck" he says back with a laugh.

My eyes go wide. "No! No!" I scold, "that's a bad word. You don't say that." I try my best not to laugh, but I don't want to teach Liam that it's okay to cuss.

Liam pouts, and I quickly point a finger at Calvin. "No cussing around babies," I frown. Calvin sighs and and tosses the rag back into the sink. He walks over to me and presses a kiss to my cheek.

"I'm sorry baby. It won't happen again." I take a bite of my bacon and slap his hand off of my hip. Cal frowns, but doesn't argue with what I had done. My body is still on fire from last night, and just that kind of touch alone leaves me wanting more. However, that can't happen.

"Benjamin will be here shortly to discuss something with me. Eat, and keep an eye on Liam. He actually listens to you." He grabs my hand and presses a soft kiss to the back of it.

"That's because you don't get onto him."

"I may be able to kill a grown man, but I can't get past those little puppy eyes he gives me." He chuckles. "I'll be in the office if you need anything."

I frown. "Don't say that." I don't like how he had just said what he did. It's bone-chilling. He sighs out loud and I quickly peck his lips. Calvin leaves us to do his work without another word.

Once I'm finished eating breakfast, I grab Liam and we head into the living room. He's walking, so I sit him on the floor and turn on spongebob. Hopefully this will distract him for awhile. Hopefully.

The quiet is ripped away as Benjamin barges through the front door like he owns the place. "Hey Gray!" He smiles, and then smiles towards Liam who is now running to him.

He lifts Liam into his arms and ruffles his hair. "Hey little guy. Giving your sister trouble?"

"He was being good and sitting still until now." I frown. "What's up?" By what's up, I mean- what the hell are you two going to talk about?

Ben gives me a smile. "Nothing, your husband called me to have me help him get some stuff sorted out. I won't be long so I figured Ally and the baby would stay home." He shrugs.

"Ben," I frown. I want to know, and it's easier for him to fess up to something than it is Calvin. I mean- unless I bribe Cal with sex. He always talks. Pulling my lip between my teeth I try to think of what's going on.

"Nice try, Gray." Calvin says leaning against the wall. "Ben, meet me in my office. I can't let you get tricked by her." He sighs.

I give Calvin a glare as Ben sets Liam on his feet and walks down the hallway. My eyes flicker from the television to Cal, and back because I know that I've been caught.

"What's wrong?" He asks, knotting his eyebrows and squatting in front of me. Carefully, Calvin grabs my hands in his and lets out a sigh.

"What are you keeping from me?" I knot my eyebrows. "You never do this anymore, and you've been acting weird. What's going on?" I ask quietly.

Calvin glances towards the walkway and lets out a breath. He opens his mouth as if he's going to explain himself, but he shuts it quickly.

"Nothing, Gray."

"It isn't nothing, Calvin James. Whatever you're not telling me, I hope it's worth it." I pout. He lets out a sigh and runs his fingers through his hair.

"You're not going to drop it, are you?"

"Oh, just wait until Benjamin leaves." I grumble, completely annoyed. I am his luna, and his equal. He needs to keep me informed on this kind of information, that he seems to be keeping to himself lately. It's irritating, and humiliating because I never know what's going on.

Calvin sighs and kisses my cheek. "I'm looking forward to it." He rolls his eyes and leaves without another word. Arrogant asshole.