Chapter 6

Sangwoo's Pov:

It was the first day having both Yoonbum and Y/n upstairs. But Y/n wasn’t supposed to be here. She was a mistake, she told me she knew too much. Originally I was going to let her be as it didn’t seem like she would tell anyone about Yoonbum. But as a precaution, I tried to rile her up to get information out of her, and it worked. She is now a piece of evidence that I need to destroy. However, I  can’t do it, not just yet. I feel like she will be useful.

Y/n had been crying all day and it was rather annoying. She made little sound, but the tears still rolled down her face. The only thing that could be heard were small sniffles. It was common for my victims to cry but this was different. She wasn’t crying, begging for her life, no she was crying for the life of her mother. I couldn’t help but feel a slight pity for her.

Her selflessness made her withstand the torture that she would face. She would endure it as long as no harm came to the people around her. But there seemed to be a war going on inside her head, she wanted to stand up for herself, and she did. But there was no doubt that she often regretted doing so. It was interesting to me.

She is submissive but she was smart, so there was no doubt she knew that there would be no benefit to trying to fight back.  Bum was also quite submissive but he often spoke out of term. Unlike Y/n he also had a weird infatuation with me which I found creepy. He also wasn’t pretty like y/n. She was very appealing to the eye.

I debated doing something about Y/n’s crying for a while. I originally was going to threaten her but I had a better idea. This idea would bring her hope and make her trust me. It would also possibly allow me to manipulate her in the future.

Whilst Bum and Y/n were in the Kitchen I went to my room and took out y/n’s phone from her bag. I needed to destroy it really but I hadn’t had the chance. Luckily it didn’t have a password. I was looking for any sign of an address for Y/n or her mother. Whilst looking I stumbled upon some cute pictures of y/n I made sure to send them to myself and carried on looking.

After a couple of minutes, I managed to find both y/n's address and her mother's. This was perfect.

My plan was simple. At night Y/n and I would take a trip to her place and get some of her stuff. Then stop by her mother's. This would hopefully make y/n more trusting of me. The next thing was to pay for y/n's mother to be looked after in a care home. This part of the plan would leave y/n forever in my debt, which would Make manipulating her a lot easier. Also, it would make her like me better.

I definitely wasn't doing this because I liked y/n it was because I wanted her to be easier to deal with.

***

Y/n's Pov:

It was the dead of night, you could tell because there was no longer any light shining through the curtains. Yoonbum was crying as he was being forced back into the basement. You however were sitting on the kitchen floor. For some odd reason Sangwoo told you to stay there, he said he had something to talk to you about. Of course, you obliged. You didn't want a punishment.

Whilst waiting for Sangwoo your mind started to wonder. You were honestly curious as to what he would want to talk to you about. All you could hope for was that it wasn't a punishment.

Sangwoo walked into the kitchen and sat at the table. You stayed sat on the floor as you weren't allowed at the table. He sighed before looking you dead in the eyes.

"We're going out in a minute," he said, still staring at you. You wanted to ask why, but you knew better than to ask questions. Without another word he got up from the table and went upstairs. He left you in the kitchen, with a million questions in your head.

Within minutes he was back with what seemed to be clothes in his hands. You had wondered whether you were going to have to go out in the stupid costume you had spent your whole day in. The answer was now obviously no.

He threw the clothes at you then told you to get changed, so you stood up. But he didn't leave or turn around. You knew it was wrong to speak back or question him but you felt uncomfortable changing Infront of him. "Are you going to turn around?" you questioned quietly "no, I've seen you naked before what's the problem?. Do you want me to change you? He smirked. You quickly shook your head.

You started to get changed but the whole time you could feel his eyes on you. He had provided you with a jumper and some shorts. You put them on as quickly as possible. And then looked up at him.

"Come on then," he said walking towards the door. You felt lucky that you could cross the line, as you doubted that Bum had gotten such a luxury. You were unsure as to where you were going, for all you knew he could be taking you somewhere to kill you. But you still followed him outside and towards the car.

You hopped into the passenger seat and he started to drive.

A/n:  I hope you guys enjoyed. thanks for reading :)

Mel~