Chapter 9

it wasn't surprising to you that the rest of the car ride was in silence. You had become accustomed to it. In fact, you were pleased you didn't have to make any awkward conversation after what happened. You had an odd feeling in your stomach. It wasn't butterflies, and it wasn't fear. It was something else you couldn't quite put your finger on.

The awkward silence allowed you to think about things. It also allowed you to remember the smokey taste of Sangwoo's lips. You weren't in love with him, far from it but you could say the kiss left you wanted more. he had skill. You racked your brains wondering "why?" Why did Sangwoo keep me alive? And why did he kiss me so passionately moments ago?

Even after you had returned there were still no words spoken. Sangwoo silently left you in the basement with the sleeping Yoonbum. The basement door shut leaving you in utter darkness. Alone with your thoughts once again .all you could do was try to sleep, which proved hard on the uncomfortable Basement floor.

Sangwoo's Pov:

I had to clear my head. I had to get her out of my sight otherwise I would lose control. Maybe I had always felt like this towards Y/n or maybe I was just sexually frustrated. She was all I could think about at that moment.

I didn't want to believe my blatant attraction towards her but it was obvious. The way I pounced on her, and the way my trousers were tighter than before showed it. It showed that I wanted her, I needed her.

I locked myself in the bathroom and slid down the door. My head found its way into my hands. Heavily I sighed as I tried to push all my thoughts of Y/n aside. But I couldn't.

"I hate her!" I shouted punching the counter beside me. My knuckles were a light shade of red and there was a sizable dent where my fist had hit. The noise created in my blast of rage was probably loud enough for my neighbours to hear. But of course, I have no neighbours, everyone is gone.

That night I did things that no man would be proud of.

My hand found its way to my trousers and I unzipped them, sprang my problem. Well, it was y/n's problem. She caused it by kissing me.

Never once had I thought of someone whilst I was rubbing one out and never had I moaned someone's name as I finished." Y/n~" I moaned as I finished. It came out loud but breathy. My mouth quickly slammed shut after I did. I was shocked and appalled by myself. But now I was definitely certain.

I wanted her, I wanted her a lot.

A/N: It's Been a while, sorry...

Thanks for reading

Mel~

𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓 - ᴏʜ sᴀɴɢᴡᴏᴏOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara