Chapter 7

Confusion didn't even describe what you were feeling. For some reason, Sangwoo had driven you to your apartment complex. There was no way he was going to let you go so you were extremely puzzled as to why you were there.

He parked the car and got out. He then proceeded to open your door and pull you out. Without a word, you two started to walk up to the building. Sangwoo made sure you couldn't run off by firmly gripping your wrist.

Sangwoo had the key to your apartment so he was the one to open the door. He was also the one to lock it behind him. This felt weird but you went along with it.

"You're going to be staying with me for a while so I thought you might need some clothes." He was right you would need some clothes, but why was he being so nice? You doubted that Yoonbum got this treatment so why were you?

Samgwoo pulled you into your bedroom and forced you to sit on your bed. He then started to rummage through your clothes. It was clear now that you were not going to be picking your own clothes. The only thing you didn't like was that he started with your underwear draw.

The first thing he picked up was the thing you hoped he wouldn't find. Most of your underwear was lingerie as you thought it was cute and comfortable, but you had one set that was a bit sexier than the others.

The set was white and frilly. It was a two-piece that also included a choker and some stockings. By looking at it anyone could tell this wasn't for everyday wear. So that is why You had never worn it. It was bought by your first boyfriend just before you broke up with him. ( not Daewon ) You had found out from your friends that he had bought two sets and the other was given to another girl. He had been cheating on you.

You stared in horror as he stared at the lingerie. His gaze then fell on you and you're horrified expression. He smirked "I never took you for the type to dress up." He said. You wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Never once did you think that Sangwoo would ever be in your house let alone looking through your underwear draw.

"I think you should put it on." He smiled. "Now?" You questioned hoping he would say no. "Yeah" he smirked once again. "Can I at least have a shower first?" You said trying to stall. Sangwoo sighed "I guess but make it quick." He said throwing the lingerie at you.

You walked past him into the bathroom and quickly closed the door. You slid down the door and sat on the floor. What am I going to do? You thought. You didn't want to be in just lingerie in front of him, but there was no other option. All you could do is as told. So you got off the floor and into the shower.

The shower was refreshing and feeling the warm water cascade down your body almost made you forget about all your problems. almost. You made sure It was quick as there was no lock on the door so you knew Sangwoo could drag you out at any time and you thought that was arguably worse than him seeing you in lingerie.

You dried your hair and changed into the lingerie set. It was cute but that didn't make you feel any better about flaunting your body Infront of Sangwoo. You wished you could go back in time. You wished you could change the past so you never interfered with Sangwoo. However, that was impossible so your only goal was to live and to live you had to do what Sangwoo Said.

Your shaky hands Opened the door. you stood in the doorway with your arms folded. You tried to hide yourself but you weren't sure you were succeeding. Sangwoo was staring at you, his face blank. that was until he pulled you out of the doorway and into the middle of the room.

He forced you to uncover yourself and then circled you like a shark. He was judging you and you hated it. Never in your life had you felt so uncomfortable. The man who you loathed was now staring at your almost naked body. You wanted to ask yourself how you got here, but you knew the answer.

After what felt like hours he stopped circling and stood in front of you. He looked to be thinking. "later" he muttered before starting to go through your clothes again. You weren't sure what "later" was supposed to mean. Well, you wanted to pretend like you didn't have know but You had an idea. All you could hope for was that you were wrong. 

It didn't take much longer for Sangwoo to decide what clothes he wanted you to take. So you were back in the car. Sangwoo had made you keep the lingerie on. You weren't happy about it but you knew you couldn't protest.

Where are we going now? That was all you could think about as the car once again sped off.