Chapter 4

(Adams pov)

I stare at the picture frame infront of me. The people in the picture look like they are having the best of time and that just makes me want to know more. The dark chocolate brown hair just looks so familiar along with those bright maroon eyes. It's like my heart is screaming 'YOU KNOW HIM DUMBASS' and my mind is screaming 'WHO THE HELL IS THAT'. I don't know what to do. "maybe I can go ask Ty" I mumble under my breath and walk towards the door. I open the door and yell "IM GOING OUT" I close the door before anyone can say something and walk towards the beach. "I wonder if she'll be there again" I say, a small smile spreads across my face. "Why am I getting so worked up about this?" I mumble out under my breath, sighing sadly. "Its like a Forgotten Love" I mumble and feel the sand under my feet. Watching the sun high in the sky and the clouds make different shapes and sizes on their way.

{Tys pov}

I open my eyes groggily and sit up, looking around. Sighing loudly, I mumble out "Not in the bathroom anymore" . I sigh loudly and fall back on the neat bed. I look around again and see all the mess I made cleaned. I glare at the fixed window, wanting it to shatter and just drown me in this evil place. The shelf was fixed, along with the books. I look down and see I'm still in the dress. I clench my teeth together and throw the covers off of me. "Why did I marry the joker again?" I ask myself loudly. I pull off the dress and throw it on the ground, leaving me in a white strapless bra and panties. "Oh yea it was for the love of my life WHO DOESNT REMEMBER ME!!!!" I scream loudly, opening my closet door. "And what makes it worse is now I can even hope for him to come and find me!!!!!" I throw on my old shirt I love and my skirt. "Save me from this place" venom drips from my lips when the words leave my lips. I grab the crown that was still in my hair and glare at it "AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I scream and throw the crown. I grab my old tennis shoes and tie the laces.

I tune and look at myself in a nearby mirror. Sighing loudly I breath out "My pupils are still red" I walk over to the mirror and feel around the edges of it until I feel a small opening. I stick my fingers in and pull with all my might. It slowly comes open and there is a hole with a pair of black headphone with glowing green emeralds. When I first came here Brandon took everything away, phone, mp3, my look. All except my babys that I hide the first I stepped in this room. The secret wasnt there at first but the mirror was and so there it began. I hide them in my closet under clothes or shoes, cabnets, and even under the covers under pillows, until finally I found a wooden pickaxe a guard was pulling behind him. A simple game of wack the squid and vwala, I made the hole. I took out my headphones and looked over at the crown. I smirked and walked over to it, picking it up. I grabbed a heel from my closet and started to try and jam a gem out of the hole. I put the edge of the tip beside the edge and picked at it there until it went under and i gabbed it up, making the gem fly out of its socket. I dropped the crown and walked over to the gem, picking it up. I grabbed a piece of ribbon and tied it around it before alinging it over my neck. I stuffed it in my shirt and slowly walked to my door. I looked left, no one, looking right, no one, sighing in relief I closed my door gently and started to seach for materials.

I looked at the desk in the corner and a smile appeared on my lips. I broke the table and chair getting 4 pieces of wood. I look around again and my eyes landed on my bed. I made a small crafting table, putting it down, then walking over to my bed. I got to the steps around it and got six pieces from that. I made sticks and finally a wooden pickaxe stood firmly in my hands. Determination set in and I quickly started to mine away at the walls. Water starts to fall in through the first hole but I was untouchd from the crystal around my neck. I roke the second and started to slowly pull myself out of the room and into the merky water. I started to swim up, hearing the alarm in the distance behind me. I smirked at the thought of freedom and seeing my friends again. I swam faster and finally made it to the surface. I breathed in real air and looked around. I swam to shore and saw a familiar figure in the distance beside the shore of the beach. Looking at the sun set slowly and the waves move with the current. I get out of the water and walk over to him. I sit beside him and he looks up. A gleant of happiness and worry gleams in his eyes. "TY?!?!" He yells jumping up and gripping my in a death huge.

But you know what, I dont care. I hug him back and bite my lip from crying. "I missed you so much man" I hear him chock out. "I missed you too"

A/N
WHO DO YOU THINK IT IT?!?!!?!?!?!? IS IT ADAM? BODIL? TYLER? MAYBE SOMEONE TOTALLY DIFFERENT IDK BUT YOU WILL SOOOOON!!!! (Srry bout not writting earlier. I was going to the other day but I hurt my finger last week and it included a razer and sticking my hand in my bag so yeaaaa. I went to a concert so reason the bag was involved. And must I say first ever concert AMAZING!!! Yea....  gotta go so I'll write to yall later! Be happy ok whenever my finger hits a key on the bad spot i go "Ow" *hit" "Ow" *hit* "Ow" So yeaXDXDXDXDXD