the second time

a/n : its not really needed but i thought its better to be safe than to be sorry but a quick little tw of blood and fighting towards the end and a little touch of smut but its not proper. ty for reading and hope you enjoy.

it had been 2 weeks since my p3 finish in my first f1 race. i had been home for the past 2 weeks and spent loads if time with my brother and the team. although one person i had barley seen was lando. i had seen him a few times but we never spoke we would just wave or smile at each other. i guess kissing your new rival isnt supposed to happen.

i had one week before the second race of the season and christian told me to chill out and relax. however that is hard considering the race is a big one. its the track ayrton senna died on. he was a legend. i never got to see him race but i have watched so many if his old races.

i decided that to relax i would see if max o and some of the team wanted to hang out because they didn't have training today. i picked up my phone and messaged the group chat with some of the guys.

bristol b*tches

y/n
he guys you wanna do something today

daniel
im not doing anything today so sounds good

max
how about we go to mini golf

kasey
yesssss imma pump you all

han-noah
haha kasey ill crack the jokes mate

callum
mate im better than all of youse

max
okay so who is coming? cause if theres a lot im going to need to book it.

y/n
sorry DAD but im obvs coming

daniel
and me

kasey
im in

han-noah
dont forget me

callum
and me

jay
i wanna come

nahki
count me in

tomas
im coming too

max
okay so 9 people right meet at the usual spot at 2.00pm and me and y/n will drive.

y/n
good to know i have a say

max
see you all soon guys.

at 1.00pm i got dressed it was a nice day so i put on some blue shorts a white tube top and a flannel short over top. i put on my lucky necklace that was a ballerina and put on my rings. i put my hair in a half up half down bun at the back and put on some black platform sandals.
i drove to our usual spot that was the bird in hand. it was just outside bristol but we all loved it. we ate there i had nachos then we went to the cars to go to mini golf. in my car was han-noah, callum and kasey and max had daniel, jay, nahki and thomas in his car. we had music blasting and were singing along while driving.
obviously because i had a nice car a lot of people would admire it or think their better than me because im a girl.
while we were driving a guy in a la ferrari pulled up next to me at a red light. i had my windows open so he opened his and said i couldn't drive a nice car and i thought to myself bad for him im a better driver than him. he challenged me to a race along this straight country road. it was about a quarter mile. i obviously took up his offer of a race because well i knew i would win and the boys were rearing me on. as soon as the light turned green i speed along and i was so far ahead i could have taken a de tour anywhere i wanted. in the end i won and i stopped so he could pull up next to me.

y/n : "thats why you don't underestimate people especially the first and only female formula one driver."
random guy : "oh my lord i didnt relaise you were y/n major your an amazing rac-"

i drove off i couldn't be bothered listening to his crap anymore.
we played mini golf and i won with kasey only one point behind me. we went back to the bird in hand so the boys could get their cars and we all headed home. while i was on my way home i seen two people fighting i didnt think much of it until i realised one of them was lando. i quickly larked my car faster than you could say boo. i jumped out only to realise i recognised the person he was fighting with and it took me a minute to realise it was

y/n : "BEN!!!!"

they both turned to look at me as soon as i shouted his name. my own borther was fighting my friend and from what i have heard his friend.

lando : "y/n"
y/n : "what are you two doing fighting"
lando : "i told him about the race and what happened between us"
ben : "how could you y/n you knew that i was friends with lando and la-"
y/n : "that is no f*cking excuse for trying to fight lando"
lando : "look y/n im sorry"
ben : "me too y/n i over reacted"

i stormed off to my car what the hell how could the fight like that. i was just about to drive off after composing myslef before i heard a knock on my car window that made me jump. when i turned i seen it was lando. i put my window down so he could talk to me.

lando : "could i please get a ride home ben drove us here"
y/n : "sure hop in lando"

i unlocked the car and he got in, i put his address into my sat-nav and started driving to his house. we talked about racing and what we have been doing over the past two weeks that we have had off. once we arrived at his we continued talking and i realised that i needed to address the elephant in the room.

y/n : "lando about the thing at the race. what did you mean by that?"
lando : "look y/n i like you. i really do you are amazing and perfect and i really like you."
y/n : "oh wow lando that is unexpected"

i was about to finish me sentance before i realised his fist was covered un blood i gasped and quickly pulled him inside before finding s first aid kit and putting a bandage on his cut.
y/n : "i may not be a doctor but i think thats a pretty good job if i do say so myself."
lando : "its practically perfect just like you"
y/n : "don't exaggerate"
lando : "haha"
there is was again he was looking me in his perfect eyes and once again i found my lips attached to his. it was like we were 2 magnets and every time were together we need to kiss. and then before i knew it he pulled me onto his lap i had my legs either side of his hips and we were kissing like there was no tomorrow and it felt as though as soon as it started someone walked in.