the road trip

i picked up alex first before getting max o. once i got to alex house i got out my car and knocked on the door when he opened up he looked me up and down.

alex : "you look amazing babe."

he kissed me.

y/n :" im wearing leggings and my brother hoodie i dont think i look that good."

we both started laughing as we walked back to the car he put his stuff in the boot before getting in the drivers seat.

y/n : "excuse me im driving"
alex : "please can i drive y/n"
y/n : "nope not a chance on earth"
alex : "fine then but if we crash you get blamed"
y/n : "i drive for a living remember alex"

he got out the drivers seat and walked round to the passenger seat. we talked a lot on our way to max's house.
when we got there i beeped the horn and he came out. he put his suitcase in the boot before getting in the middle seat in the back.

max : "so lets get the tunes on shall we"
y/n : "im picking the music since im driving"
max : "no chance. dibs."
y/n : "no its my car and i said no"
alex : "why dont we do it song at a time and we can just add the songs to queue"
y/n : "fine play here comes the sun first"
max : "good choice y/n but im afraid mine is better"
alex : "you keep thinking that mate"

we listened to songs for the rest of the drive and when we got there i had to go into the paddock but max and alex couldnt come with me unfortunately.

once i got into the paddock i went on a track walk with my race engineer Andy. he was too nice it was unbelievable.

we were about half way through the track walk when christian met up with us.

christian : "hey guys do you mind if i tag along"
y/n : "we don't really have a choice do we?"
christian : "nope and i need to talk to you about the championship"
y/n : "brilliant what's up"
christian : "your fifth just now and if you want any chance of keeping your seat next season you need to boost yourself up to third by the end of the season. your 22 points off so you better start winning"
y/n : "okay i will don't worry"
christian : "i mean it y/n one more bad race and your out."

he was serious i knew it. but little did he know what where i was going right after this track walk.