The fight

It has been two weeks since alex broke it off and I haven't been to any city games because i can't bear to see him but today there was a bristol Darby. It was Bristol City VS Bristol Rovers. Ben had sent me two tickets to sit in the cup area behind the dugouts. I had asked lando to come because he is also a Bristol City fan.

Before the game all players go for food at the training ground and i went as well. Me and Ben drove there in his car. Once we got there of course the first person I saw was alex. I didnt say anything to him just walked by. I then ran into Kasey, Daniel and Han-Noah who were my best friends in the squad. We sat and talked and I told them what happened with Alex they were all surprised that Alex would have done that. After we had talked for about 20 minutes it was time for food. I say with Ben, Dan, Amen (I think that's how you spell his name), Kasey, Naki and Jay.

Once we ate (it was all light) we all got on a coach to Ashton Gate I sat next to Kasey as everyone got rallied up for one of our biggest games against our biggest rivals.

We then arrived at the stadium all the guys went straight in but i had to go and get Lando as I was walking around a lot of people asked for photos. I had ent seen Lando yet but when someone else asked for a picture I turned around to see it was Lando asking. I ran to give him a hug since i havent seen him for a while.

Y/n : "Lan"
Lando : "hey y/n/n (your nickname)"

We were only hugging for two minutes before a little boy came and asked for a picture with us.

We took a lot of pictures before we got to the media room. When I walked in I went to see the team Ben was playing as well as Kasey and Dan. I went into the ground to see them all warming up and sat im the dugouts to watch. I went on my phone and seen I had been tagged in a lot of pictures people had posted today. I shared a lot of them.

Kasey : "hey y/n get off your phone"
Y/n : "maybe focus on warming up rather than watching me"

He smirked at that. As I looked around at all the boys i noticed alex was staring at me before I remembered I was sat with Lando. I seen him look angry and walk into the tunnel. I walked after him and he looked disgusted at me.

Alex : "so while I'm still trying to get over you your moving on to the exact person I was worried about"
Y/n : "hes my friend all right calm your jets"
Alex : "no I wont calm down"
Y/n : "you broke up with me alex"

He took a step closer and raised his voice

Alex : "because I knew you liked him"
Y/n : "what the hell alex"
Alex : "your not denying it"
Y/n : "because it's the most stupid idea ever. If i like him I wouldn't have got with you"
Alex : "but you did anyway"
Y/n : "because I loved you Alex"
Alex : "well how come you never said that when we were together"

Just as i was about to reply kasey pulled me back.

Kasey : "leave her alone alex"
Alex : "why should I"
Kasey : "Alex!"
Alex : "looks like you have another guy wrapped around your little finger"

Kasey took a step forward as Alex was about to throw a punch. I started hyperventilating I was so scared. Kasey turned around to see me as he seen Lando and Dan giving me a hug. Tomas came and pulled Kasey away as Ben pulled Alex away. I seen them both rambling on to the boys as I walked away. Dan followed me.

Dan : "y/n are you ok?"
Y/n : "I knew I shouldn't have come"

I started properly crying

Dan : "hey y/n call down it's okay"

He ran to my side

Y/n : "I hate him. So so so much"
Dan : "hey it's okay"
Y/n : "im going home"
Dan : "no you need to stay to watch us destroy the gas"
Y/n : "I cant not with Alex there"
Dan : "I have a feeling he won't be playing"
Y/n : "how"
Dan : "your uncle is very overprotective over you. He hears about this alex wont play today"
Y/n : "that's not fair does my uncle need to find out"
Dan : "Ben will tell him"
Y/n : "okay I'll stay"
Dan : "okay good"

We walked back inside and i seen my uncle.

Nigel : "hey sweetheart are you ok?"
Y/n : "yep I'm gonna go get my seat"
Nigel : "we will talk about this tonight"

He shouted as I walked away to get my seat. When I got there I noticed Lando was already sat down. He perked up as he was about to talk to me.

Y/n : "we are not going about it im going to enjoy the game"
Lando : "okay then"

We won the game 3-2 thankfully. Kasey, Weimenn and Martin all scored.