the reunion

Lando : "actually y/n I have something to ask you. Will you be my girlfriend"

y/n : "of course i'll be your girlfriend lando!"

i was so happy, i really like lando the problem is i'm not sure if i still have feelings for alex. i mean i understand he literally broke my heart and was horrible to me but i still have feelings for him. we were high school sweethearts that couldn't just go away in the blink of and eye.

Lando : "thank goodness it would have been awkward if you said no"
we both chuckled as i curled up to my boyfriend and drifted off to sleep.

the next day we woke up quite early there obviously wasn't a race so i decided to have a chill day. i was going to spend it with lando until i got a text from the city team.

bristol b*tches

dan
hey guys whos up for coming to a party tonight

nahki
yes mate where abouts?

y/n
yes dan great idea we need to celebrate winning the bristol derby

dan
i knew you'd be down y/n anyone up fro hosting this party?

Tommy
i would be happy to host it at my place

han-noah
but what about alex would he want to come? considering youse share a house?

Tommy
he's out tonight with his new girlfriend

y/n
alex has got a girlfriend?

jay
oh yeah y/n i thought you might have heard

dan
anyways... so party tonight at tommys all be there for 8 invite as many people as you can guys.

i was actually quite exited for a party it will be a nice break since i woke up late anyways i didn't see a point doing anything. i woke lando up with a small peck on the cheek.

lando : "why are you waking me up"
y/n : "im bored plus i'm going to a party tonight and was wondering if you wanted to come?"
lando : "sure, why not gorgeous"
y/n : "yay"

i sat up and walked to the door before i realised i was in a pair of landos boxers and a bra. assuming i had taken the hoodie off last night i grabbed it off the floor nd threw it over my head. before turning around to face lando while standing in the door way.

y/n : "do you want and breakfast? wel more like brunch now?"
lando : "yeah could you make me some coco pops"
y/n : "of course babe"

i went down stairs and started making 2 bowls of coco pops i was just pouring the milk when lando came and gave me a fright by hugging me from behind. i hadn't heard him come down, i turned around to face him as he smiled.

y/n : "oh lando you scared me"

we both started laughing. he tucked my hair behind my ear.

lando : "may i?"

i nodded he quickly started kissing me slow at first. comfortable almost like he couldn't be happier. the kiss began to quicken as it turned hungry. he grabbed my thighs and lifted me up so i was sitting on the countertop. i pushed the bowls out the way not breaking the kiss once.

he then started making his way down my jawline leaving gentle kisses, until he got to my neck where he was sucking and biting knowing it would leave a mark. he quickly found my sweet spot as he smiled into the crook of my neck. he then pulled away placing a hand on my hoodie towards the bottom.

lando "is this ok?"

he said while slowly pulling up the hoodie. i nodded in approval.

lando : "i need words gorgeous"
y/n : "yes"

he slowly but seductively pulled my jumper over my head and started working his was down my body kissing anywhere he could. he reached my right boob and looked up to me for permission. i noodles he smiled and removed my bra while beginning to suck on one of my breasts while fondling the other. i started to let our small moans. he proceeded to move his was down once more to where his boxers were sat on me. he looked at me with a smile.

lando : "are you sure this is ok"
y/n : "if course babe"

he slowly started to slip off my boxers while i pushed my bum up to help him he then smashed his lips back onto mine for a long and perfect make out. i moaned into the kiss sending vibrations down his body.

lando :"jump"

i did as he asked and he moved us over to the sofa. i was fully naked and him fully clothed. he sat down and me on top of him. i decided to allow him some fun. i looked at him for permission and he nodded. i started to move my hips slowly but surely. he seemed happy as he smirked up at me.

"ding dong"

crap, the doorbell was going. me and lando looked at each other in shock as i ran to get my clothes and him to the door he checked i was decent before answering.

harley : "oh hey lando is y/n there be any chance!"
y/n : "OMG HARLEY!!"

i ran into her arms and hugged her.

harley : "hey gorgeous"
y/n : "omg i haven't seen you in months!"
harley : "well you've been too busy driving and getting with people"

she gave a slight nod to lando.

harley was my bestfriend through school. well my bestfriend in my year since max o was two years older than me. i still hung around with max o in school but not as much as harley.

y/n : "so how come your here?"
harley : "well it's actually about work"
y/n : "oh really is it to do with your fashion brand?"
harley : "well yes i was hoping you would be able to model for me? please"
y/n : "ugh only because i love you"

she squealed as i invited her in. it was about 5pm after we had finished gossiping.

y/n : "omg i completely forgot we are having a party tonight at tommy's house with the team do you wanna come"
harley : "of course i would plus ben is still single right"
y/n : "yes but your still after my brother?"
harley : "always"

we both got ready to head to the party i wore a red body con dress that sat about mid thigh with ruffles and v neck, i had my hair straight and i had on my nike blazers. harley wore a black floral satin maxi dress with a pair of white 97's.

we then got in the car and lando started driving us to tommys house.

harley : "so y/n you got yourself a good one hey"

she winked to me.

y/n : "the best"

he turned and gave me a quick smile before turning back to the road.

once we got to tommys house lando parked the car and we went up to the door. we knocked and you wont believe who answered...