the party

once we got to tommys house lando parked the car and we went up to the door. we knocked and you wont believe who answered...

it was alex. i thought tommy said he wasn't coming. i was really hoping he wouldn't be coming. i couldn't deal with him right now.

alex : "ugh come in"

he stared daggers at me. i decided not to say anything but just walked past him after me and harley had walked in i noticed he said something to lando and that made him mad. i quickly went to grab lando.

y/n : "hey lando come on"

we walked in and there were a lot of people. i never expected this many people considering they were all suppose to be people the team knew. i seen ben talking with max o so i went to see them. i walked over to the couch as max seen me.

max : "omg hey y/n how's it going"

i sat down next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

y/n : "it's been ok what about you"
max : "nothing interesting really the usual you know"
y/n : "well i have something interesting"
max : "spill"
y/n : "lando asked me to be his girlfriend earlier today!"
max : "that's so exiting"

he didn't seem as exited as me but i just brushed it off. i looked around to try and find lando i couldn't see him so i got up of the couch and started walking around.

i was walking around for a solid 5 minutes looking for him. i started to get a bit worried i looked out the window to notice his car was gone. WHAT! he was suppose to be taking me and harley home. why did he leave. i didn't think he would do that. considering he literally asked me out last night.

i just brushed it off and went to get something to drink. i ended up getting my favourite a thatchers gold. i was only going to drink a little but because i didn't want to get drunk or anything. then i seen lando walk down the stairs followed by harley. i didn't think anything of it maybe he was just showing her to the bath room. i kept drinking with nahki when lando came and wrapped his arms around my waist.

lando: "hiya beutiful"
y/n : "hii where have you been?"
lando : "oh erm harley i was showing her the toilet"
y/n : "ahh i thought it would be something like that but why was your car gone?"
lando : "oh i moved it out back out of the way"

he kissed me on the cheek and walked off. i kept talking with nahki before he decided to head home. i began to walk around again looking for someone to talk to. i started to get a banging headache which was weir considering i've only had half a can. i went upstairs to try and find some paracetamol as i knew tommy kept it in the main bathroom. when i got upstairs i seen alex in his room his door was open oddly.

alex : "why are you up here?"
y/n : "i need some paracetamol"

i grabbed the doorframe as my vision went blurry and i passed out. it all went dark all i could hear was alex panicking before it was silence.

I woke up later in a hospital.

ben : "omg y/n your awake are you ok"
y/n : "what happened"
alex : "you were at the party looking for paracetamol turns out someone drugged you"
ben : "if it wasn't for alex i don't think you would be here right now"
y/n : "do they know who it was? that drugged me"
ben : "not yet there's an investigation going on just now"
y/n :"where's lando? oh and harley"
ben : "should i tell her or will you?"
alex : "go for it mate"
y/n : "wait what is it?"
ben : "when you passed out lando was nowhere to be seen neither was harley and im so sorry y/n but"
y/n : "but what ben stop dragging this out"
ben : "but..."