C H A P T E R 17

Ceaseless Chains Copyright © 2021 by Marzy Opal (xXMopelXx) All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - August 6, 2021

It's Leo season and I'm celebrating my 25th today <3 so here's a little gift from me to you. If you're loving this story, leave me a VOTE please - it helps me out! Follow me on Wattpad so you never miss an update announcement, IG for aesthetics/teasers and Pinterest to peruse my story boards if you want :) Oliver and Teagan's one is coming soon and it's my sexiest board yet! 

PS: Still working on setting up Trapped With You's pre-order link. I'll keep you posted on IG the second it's up. Love you. 

Enjoy this long awaited chapter. I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say hahaha. Happy Reading! xo

Playlist Song: Black Atlass - Fantasy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R  17

Teagan

It was Sunday afternoon, meaning I had a date with Wyatt in less than five hours. Which also meant that Oliver had a date in less than five hours.

We ate breakfast together this morning and Lord, could Oliver cook. He whipped up white chocolate chip pancakes and strawberry coulis, his own recipe, before we went our separate ways after our bellies were full. We danced around the subject of our dates, so it didn't cause a schism between us.

The last three days were spent in harmonious bliss. It was as if my life's cassette had pressed pause all those years ago during our confrontation at Jared's party. After my heart-to-heart with Oliver on the couch, which had ended with us cuddling and catching up on random life events that occurred in the last four years, the tape finally pressed play. We resumed where we left off.

Just the thought of how our friendship returned full force brought a smile to my face, not to mention the funny and scandalous direction our conversation had veered.

"Trent and I considered becoming male strippers as a side hustle when we were eighteen," he'd said. "We even auditioned...at the local male strip club. As a dare, of course."

"Get out of here!" My mouth had gaped open as I'd laughed. "Nobody ever told me about that."

"Because nobody besides Jared and Quentin know," Oliver had grumbled. "It was a very, um, colourful night. Very 'Magic-Mikesque'. I should also mention that we auditioned under the influence."

"I went to Vegas three years ago. Got so drunk with a friend that we tried to convince Elvis to marry us," I'd told him. "We decided we were done with men."