C H A P T E R 3

Ceaseless Chains Copyright © 2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - July 19, 2020

Teagan Parisa Manning Aesthetic for y'all ^ 

Enjoy the following Installment, Babes. No update for EB because I've had a crappy personal week and couldn't write anything worth updating. I have 2/3 of CC pre-written, hence the weekly updates. 

Playlist Song: Ben E. King - Stand By Me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R  3

Teagan

"You look beautiful," Elisa said, her tone laced with a hint of awe.

She watched me quietly from the doorway. I blushed hard; trying to remember the last time someone genuinely complimented me and coming up short.

"Thank you."

Elise folded her arms across her chest as she padded further into the bathroom. "What time is your audition?"

"In approximately an hour. I'm leaving in five minutes."

"Are you nervous?"

I stared at the girl in the mirror. Her makeup was dark, yet soft. Her features were schooled in determination, yet slightly weary. Her armour was on, yet it was chipped from years of fighting battles that shouldn't have needed fighting.

"Nah," I whispered to my reflection. "Not nervous."

"Are you ready?"

I gave her a little twirl, showcasing my flouncy, black sequin top, black leggings, and wedges. For good luck, I wore my favorite complimentary gold bangles, given to my by the gentlest soul I ever had the pleasure of knowing.