C H A P T E R 14

Ceaseless Chains Copyright © 2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - October 2, 2020

My favorite spooky season is here! Drop me some horror movie recommendations pls! If you haven't already, I recommending watching The Haunting of Hill House. This is a long chapter so enjoy jealous and horny Oliver! Thank you guys for over 80k views on this story <3

Playlist song: Teyana Taylor - How You Want It 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R  14

Oliver

          I barely managed to escape an encounter with my grandparents. Still annoyed from the last time I went over, I stayed parked in the driveway, watching Grayson cross the threshold. Brian Ashford Sr. poked out his head to see me in the dark, glasses perched on the bridge of his nose, but I zoomed out of there faster than you could say bye-Felicia.

Jared texted me to ask if I wanted to shoot up some late-night pool at MacGregor's. I said yes. Trent, the horny bastard, wouldn't be joining us, seeing as him and his girl were too busy sixty-nineing on this fine Sunday evening. Couple shit and all.

When friends started dating amongst friends, the dynamics got weird. Especially considering that Cher was like a semi-sister to me. Occasionally I had a hard time staring at her when we all hung out. The image of her splayed on a kitchen table, cum ribbons all over her torso and Trent between her thighs looking like a hulking demon who'd just fucked his mate was branded in my head. And honestly? Fucking kill me. I wished I could throw that memory in my brain's trash bin. I'd tried. But I'd been unsuccessful, obviously, if I were still talking about it.

Truth be told, Jared and I were pretty lame. We were young, in our prime, and instead of sampling the variety of fine women at our disposal, we were shooting billiards like two losers on a weekend night.

I needed to break my dry spell soon. I couldn't take this anymore.

Next thing you know, I'd be fisting myself every night to the thought of my sensual roommate, and that could fucking. Not. Happen. Again.

"Take your shot." Jared set his cue stick aside. "I'm going to grab a drink."

I leaned over the table and lined up, before feeling pairs of eyes on me. My skin prickled. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw a small group of women eyeing me and giggling. I winked at them playfully. They were cute, older, attractive. But did barely anything for my cock. Unfortu-fucking-nately.

I went back to my game and took my shot. Jared conversed with a bartender as he ordered his drink. "Oliver, you want anything?" he hollered, drawing in useless attention. "Babyyyy?"