C H A P T E R 15

Ceaseless Chains Copyright © 2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - October 9, 2020

** IMPORTANT DETAIL **

This is the flashback scene that takes place in BT right before Nat finds Oli heartbroken over Teagan. Nat in BT says "Because Oliver has been in love with you for as long as we all know", but I'm changing that in here. Don't be confused :) This is just the way I want it to play out in CC (and when I go back to rewrite BT). Happy Reading, babes! Please remember to VOTE if you're reading - I don't get paid for writing on wattpad, but the recognition helps. xo

Playlist song: Ariana Grande ft. Big Sean - Best Mistake (one of my all time favs)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 15

Four and a half years ago...

Oliver, 18

"How long are you going to keep up this charade?" Quentin demanded from his position against the wall, tipping his drink in my direction. He was yelling over the sound of Jay-Z's voice blaring from the surround sound system.

The party at the Roy Manor was in full swing, the crowd completely smashed and rowdy.

My eyes were desperately seeking Teagan, who was nowhere to be found. My best friend was all smiles when she'd arrived at Jared's house an hour ago with the girls, wearing blue jeans that looked painted on her and the tightest top I'd seen on a girl – a deep sunset yellow that enhanced her natural tan – the kind with no straps. I swore her tits were seconds away from spilling out and giving me the peep show I'd been dreaming of since I was fourteen. She looked perfect tonight, her long black curls tamed straight, and pouty mouth colored red. I'd concluded there was no one more beautiful than her. None of the other girls could compare to my Parisa.