C H A P T E R 11

Ceaseless Chains Copyright © 2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - September 10, 2020

Decided to upload this Thursday night instead of Friday! Stay tuned for tomorrow - I'll be posting Everything We Ever Wanted! If you guys prefer, I can even do CC on Thursdays and EWEW on Fridays? Or both updates on Fridays x

Playlist Song: Cashmere Cat ft Ariana Grande - Quit. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

C H A P T E R 11

Teagan

Living with Oliver was easy.

Besides the bathroom incident that we basically seized speaking about, everything was simple. Our jobs kept us occupied so we only spent a few moments at night together. We took turns cooking dinner and cleaning. Occasionally, we watched a movie on Netflix, before retiring to our respective rooms. Now I knew to always keep my side of the bathroom locked, just in case.

It was Saturday and my official speakeasy debut was a short four hours away. All my friends texted me congratulations. I knew they were all coming to support me. Anticipation thrummed through my body all day – I hadn't performed in front of them in years, let alone the huge crowd that Mickey told me we'd have tonight. At least I was paid abundantly well, so no complaints there.

Tara came over to help me get ready and gossip about the world, as usual. She had with her a dress bag and a tray of iced coffees. Again, bless her. Best human being on earth. I made a pit stop by the kitchen and grabbed us some snacks – strawberries Oliver brought me and a charcuterie board I prepared earlier.

"Let's get ready in the bathroom." It had amazing lighting and I preferred doing my makeup there.

"By the way, I asked Cher to come over, but I think she's too busy sucking Trent's dick right now," Tara informed me with an evil grin. We both burst out laughing.

"Seems like they're always stuck in the bedroom these days."

"Meh. They're making up for lost time."

"Oh yeah. They've got years of that." Cheryl spent all her teenage years shooting longing looks at Trent and he was too stupid to realize he felt the same way. Now they both spent their time searching for each other's tonsils and orgasms.

"Oliver caught them having sex on Trent's kitchen table awhile back," Tara laughed. "And he saw everything!"

"Ew!" I released a mixture of cry and laughter. "I sat on that exact same kitchen table with Oliver the last time we had game night."

* * *

"Would you rather have a threesome with one girl and one guy, or two guys?"

I pondered over this as I did my makeup. "Two guys."

"You dirty girl." Tara applied hairspray over her high ponytail. "But same. Talking from first hand experience, of course."

I almost slashed my mascara wand all over my eyelid as I burst out laughing in disbelief. "You didn't!"

"I so fucking did." Tara chuckled. "Let me tell you, Tea-Party. It was worth it."