sleepy | shuhua x ot5

when shuhua gets sleepy, she forces different members to cuddle with her
relationships: not established

shuhua is the type of person who enjoys naps. after a long night of staying up and playing pubg she definitely needs some good sleep.

all her members always yell at her when she stays up until 5am just playing the game, but she always pulls at her puppy eyes so they forgive her.

when shuhua takes naps, she usually likes to cuddle with someone. all her members have been victims.

no matter if they're busy or not she finds a way to take them to nap anyway. plus they definitely need it anyway.

miyeon was one of the easier targets.

since she lives with miyeon, it's easier to just snatch her, but also miyeon doesn't mind taking naps with her.

when they were in the waiting room for their 'oh my god' performance, shuhua got sleepy.

the night before she only got 3 hours of sleep since she got too immersed into watching youtube videos.

slowly she walk towards miyeon who was talking to their manager and backed hug her. at first miyeon didn't mind but, when shuhua started to pull her towards the couch, she took shuhua's hands off from her waist.

shuhua is always determined to take naps, so when miyeon did that she didn't give up.

she tried again and miyeon got annoyed at her. she turned to shuhua.

"what do you want?" before shuhua could answer, miyeon saw how tired she looked and understanded what shuhua wanted.

"give me a moment then we can nap." shuhua just nods at her and goes to lay down on the couch.

after about 5 minutes she saw miyeon walk over towards her and laid down on the empty spot of the couch.

shuhua quickly crawled over to her and hugged her. she buried her nose into miyeon's throat and took in her scent.

slowly she fell asleep to miyeon humming into her ear.

minnie always loved to take naps with the maknae, but sometimes she'd get too immersed into songwriting.

it was around 3am and shuhua couldn't sleep. she decided to head towards the company. she just wanted see who's there and if she could do anything.

of course she could just bother her housemates but soojin is probably too tired to even wake up, and miyeon never wakes up anyway.

once she arrived she checked all the studios.

all of them were empty except for one that the thai member of the group was in.

slowly she punched the password into minnie's studio. the older girl had headphones on so she didn't hear shuhua come in.

shuhua decided to scare her since she didn't notice the taiwanese.

shuhua screamed and jumped at minnie's chair.

minnie jumped and took off her headphones. "jesus christ shuhua! you scared the shit out of me"

she saw shuhua with a shit eating grin. "well you didn't notice when i came in."

minnie brushed off what she said "why are you here anyway? can't sleep?" shuhua nodded at her.

"can i hang out here for a bit? i promise i won't make any noises." minnie looked at her. "sure i'll probably be done soon, just sit on the couch and do whatever."