sitting around with the winds | yuqi x minnie

minnie and yuqi sitting around in the winds together after getting weight off their chest.
implied relationship kinda

minnie feels the breeze going through her her. she sits on a small hill that had a tree to cover her from the sun. it's quite peaceful. there's a whole field with flowers dotted around everywhere. theres a small trail to lead up on the hill.

she looks out in front of her, she catches small bodies on the field flying kites. many people come here on good days to do bonding activities.

there she was along with just her thoughts.

she normally comes here with a certain han girl, but the reason she's here alone is because of the girl. she's been confused over everything.

every time she's around yuqi her heart beats faster than usual, she feels butterflies in her stomach, and she starts to turn red when the girl does anything to her. she isn't sure what to do. she doesn't know why she feels like this.

in the back of her mind she knows she's fallen for the younger girl, but she didn't want to accept it. she was in denial. she was afraid of judgement. not from other people, but from the girl she loves the most.

she doesn't know when it started. maybe it was the daily visits when yuqi came to her studio to just hang out. maybe it was having time to themselves to just go out for the whole day until the other girls got worried. maybe it was when they would cuddle at night and talk about their inner problems.

minnie knew she fell, but she wasn't aware of how hard. until the pain she would feel when people flirted with yuqi in front of her.

there she sits on the hill, taking in all her thoughts. she looks up to see the sun setting. slowly the sky becomes splashes of pink, orange, and yellow. it was beautiful to her. she stares at it for a moment before tucking her head into her knees.

she was about to fall asleep until she felt a light tap on her shoulder. the smell of vanilla takes over her nose. she always knows who it is, but she looks up to confirm her suspicions. she's met with chocolate brown eyes and a warm smile.

it's the girl who has minnie's mind in shambles.

yuqi takes a seat next to the older girl.

they both stare at the skies together. no words needed to be said. they were just enjoying each other's presence. it was comforting to both girls, just being there together.

minnie turned the stare at the other girl. the younger's side profile was beautiful to her. she had fair skin, pretty eyes, and a cute nose. she was the definition of perfect to minnie to the point where it pains her.

yuqi eventually caught the girl staring when she turned her head. it caught minnie off guard and made the girl turn red as a tomato. she turned away from yuqi and started looking at the sky again.

she could hear yuqi give a low chuckle. oh how she loved that deep honey voice so much. it made her unconsciously smile.

yuqi lifted her hand to minnie's chin. it surprised minnie for a second. the younger girl ushered her to look at her.

yuqi gave the thai girl her usual bright smile. it made minnie smile back at her.

slowly minnie stared back into yuqi's eyes. there they were, looking at each other for a good minute, until minnie started to lean in. slowly yuqi followed until they connected lips.

it wasn't an overbearing kiss. it was perfect. their lips molded perfectly on each other together. it was slow and not too intense. both girls pulled back and minnie was in shock. yuqi had a dumb grin on her face.

minnie opened her mouth to say something, but yuqi put her hand up to the girls mouth. she was signaling that they could talk about it later. for now being with each other was enough. minnie couldn't agree more.

there minnie was, sitting on a hill with her crush after they just kissed.

yuqi laid her head down on minnie's shoulder and took in the older girl's scent. minnie uses her jacket to cover them both from the light wind. they both stared at the sky as it turned darker and darker while the wind was blowing in the sky.

there they both were. sitting around with the winds together, feeling all the weight off their chests.

i wanted to know if there's any ships you guys want to see me write abt :) (plz comment them if you have any)