model my love | yuqi x minnie

minnie and yuqi are seen as enemies in the modeling industry however something changes.

aka minqi enemies to lovers

there's never a day where these two girls aren't at each other's throats.

minnie nicha yontararak, a world renowned model coming from the yontararak family. her whole family being filthy rich owning a big hotel company. they have hotels scattered everywhere around the nation at the furthest parts of the world. however most importantly, the yontararaks popped out a beautiful daughter that they would pass down the legacy to.

she can sing, act, play piano, and most importantly look good on camera. at just 4 years old, the yontararaks had a big bright photoshoot for minnie's birthday. they had many big business partners come and celebrate with them. however, minnie's modeling career didn't start until later on in life. the thai girl officially started her modeling career at the bright age of 11 years old. she wasn't sure at first if that was what she wanted to do, but her parents edged her on to try it. she fell in love with the career, it brought her much joy, and wasn't the hardest for her.

her parents were pleased with the career choice she picked.

however they still wanted her to work hard in school. they never gave her a break from her studies. she had to be top of class no matter what. they wanted to pass down the business to her which meant she had to be smart enough to control it. she had to learn the ropes between businessmen and businesswomen. it wasn't a hard task since she's had to grow up around it, it was just annoying for her. she didn't want the business, she wanted to stay a model forever.

however there was a slight problem with having that dream.

there's a certain girl she just could not handle ever since she got into the industry.

song yuqi.

a chinese girl from beijing who moved to korean at the age of 3.

being from the song's family, she has a lot of praise to her name. the songs own one of the biggest clothing brands in the world. selling high-end luxurious products, they made a big name for themselves. yuqi was basically granted wealth from her birth. the songs wanted their daughter to follow in their footsteps of being a fashion designer. they wanted their daughter to continue the family business, but instead their daughter has always shown interests in modeling and being on screen.

they decided that it wasn't so much of a bad idea to let yuqi pursue that life. afterall, they just wanted her to be happy.

when yuqi turned six, they started letting her model for the family brand. to no one's surprise, yuqi loved the job. she had fun doing everything there.

+++

it wasn't until minnie was 12 and yuqi was 10 where they crossed paths. both girls were preparing for two separate shoots by the same magazine company. the first time they meet, yuqi accidentally runs into minnie spilling her apple juice all over minnie's dress.

"are you kidding me!" minnie shot a death glare at the girl who just ran into her. "i am so sorry i wasn't looking." yuqi bowed her head down as an apology to the other girl. minnie just scoffed at her.

maybe that's when the rivalry started. from then on, minnie would always glare at the other girl when they met.

minnie learned that the girl's name was yuqi. she learned that her dad and mr. song were high school buddies. that didn't change her mind about yuqi. she still didn't like the girl for ruining her favorite dress. her shoot had to be held back by a few hours since a girl didn't know how to watch out for god sakes. of course she had the right to hate her.