i'd fight for you (literally) | yuqi x minnie

yuqi let her anger get past her again but this time it lead to something good.
relationship: implied
(squint for sooshu and 2yeon)

it wasn't supposed to be like this.

yuqi wasn't supposed to be on the cold hard floor right now, getting beat up by two dudes that go to her high school.

she shouldn't have kept arguing with him. she never was the type to want to actually start a fight unless the other person swung first, but she was the one to hit first.

so why did she do it?

it was for a girl named kim minnie.

yuqi was pretty popular when she first transferred to her school. she was a student from beijing, and this was her first time in korea.

when she first entered, everyone wanted to be her friend. she was well known for being outgoing and friendly. she could make friends with everyone.

despite being very outgoing she had only a few close friends.

there was soyeon. soyeon always treated her like a little sister. despite being only one year apart she still treated yuqi like a kid sometimes. of course yuqi didn't mind, but sometimes she got annoyed by the older girl's teasing.

soyeon has a girlfriend. miyeon. her and miyeon weren't that close, but since she was close friends with soyeon she would see miyeon often. they would hang out a lot together (which turned into yuqi 3rd-wheeling), but she didn't really mind anyway. miyeon was a sweetheart. she always treated yuqi with a bunch of kindness.

she always would buy yuqi her favorite snacks, or make sure the girl was fed. she'd also sometimes just drop by with soyeon and give her food for no reason. she's glad soyeon has someone like miyeon.

next was shuhua. shuhua was the closest friend she had. she was the first one to become actual friends with yuqi. when yuqi first heard about shuhua she decided to walk up to her and speak chinese. that's how the friendship started. shuhua came a few months after yuqi.

she learned that shuhua is from taiwan and was one year younger than yuqi. even though she was younger she sometimes acted older than yuqi. yuqi also knew that shuhua was courting a girl named soojin.

she didn't know soojin well. she's only met the girl once or twice, but she didn't seem like a bad person. shuhua would never shut up about her anyway.

one day when her, soyeon, miyeon, shuhua, and soojin were hanging out at lunch, they saw a new student.

rumors already started about her.

they found out her name was nicha yontararak, but she used the name kim minnie. she was from thailand. everyone said she was just a spoiled brat from a rich family.

all of yuqi friends told her not to get involved with that girl. she seemed no good to them, but yuqi was intrigued by her.