cold | shuhua x yuqi x minnie

yuqi turns down the aircon and shuhua complains
ty for 4k reads <3

"why is it so cold!" shuhua was walking around the dorm, thick hoodie and all.

though it was leaning towards the end of summer, the dorms still had the pleasure of blasting the aircon—or most importantly it was a certain someone blasting it.

"don't turn it up it's so hot outside!" yuqi was sitting on the couch snuggled in a blanket. "you even look cold!" shuhua was about to tackle the chinese girl any minute now.

"guys stop fighting." they both turn to minnie walking it with a blanket wrapped around her like a burrito.

"minnie unnie, tell yuqi to please turn up the aircon. it's so cold." yuqi rolled her eyes "shuhua is being dramatic, it's only 21C."

"yeah and that's still cold!"

minnie face palmed at the two, this is what she had to deal with almost everyday. currently their other two members are out and about doing their schedules, so she's stuck babysitting the two maknaes.

"alright alright, settle down kids. i have a solution."

minnie started to unwrap herself out of the burrito she was in and gathered all the blankets in the dorm. she ushered the two maknaes to help gather anything soft and warm in the dorms.

soon she put a few chairs together and draped a blanket over it. she settled more blankets on the ground and surrounded the area with a bunch of pillows. of course she also had yuqi's giant gigi in the front of her whole fort. once the older girl finished her masterpiece, she ushered yuqi and shuhua to come in and lay down.

they both came and of course started arguing again. "i want to be next to minnie!" both of the girls wanted to lay next to the older one. "no i want to!" minnie, already being done with both of them, decided on a compromise.

"i'll be in the middle, you two stop fighting."

both of them agreed and laid down next to minnie. yuqi and her left and shuhua on her right. she circled an arm on both of the girl's waist and pulled them closer to her. both of the girls snuggled into minnie and enjoyed the warmth around them.

"is everyone warm?" both of the girls nodded and cuddled more into her sides. she smiled at both of the girls and kissed their foreheads.

soon the foregin line fell asleep, and the other two girls came home to all of them snuggling in the fort right in the middle of the living room.