03

(Y/N) let out a nervous sigh as she played with the ring that was on her finger. She couldn't find the time to visit Harry in the Dursley's household as she and her parents were too busy following up her documents for transfer to Hogwarts.

The busiest day she had so far when she just got back to Surrey was when they went to London and Diagon Alley to buy her necessary school supplies. It was her first time in London, and it was surely different from the busy colorful streets of Tokyo, where she previously stayed.

It was chaos - (Y/N) knew nothing of the british wizarding community and she even found herself in Knockturn Alley, where she found a bunch of sketchy witches and wizards looking at her with a malicious glow in her eyes.

It didn't help that her Hogwarts letter mentioned that she should buy a formal dress. She thought that every year in Hogwarts, there's some sort of a prom. It didn't take them long enough to find her the dress that she likes, and she only bought it from a muggle dress shop.

She also told herself to not pass through Knockturn Alley again when she was to come back here in Diagon Alley.

While her parents were just as confused as she was, (Y/N) thankfully got some help from a passerby who noticed that she and her parents were looking perplexed and almost wanted to passed out. Her father was easily the most stressed out, especially since he hasn't been in England for nine years.

She also heard passing conversations of Death Eaters attacking in Quidditch World Cup last August 18th. It was such a big news around Diagon Alley. (Y/N) doesn't know what Death Eaters are, but she does know what the Quidditch World Cup is.

She frowned, wanting to see the Toyoharu Tengu, Japan's outstanding Quidditch team, play in the World Cup. She absolutely idolized the team's chasers and hoped that she could play like them one day. In fact, some of (Y/N)'s techniques came from the chasers of the team.

However, she shook her head and thought that she was insensitive as a group of wizard terrorists did attack the Quidditch World Cup. She had to set her fantasies of wanting to see the Toyoharu Tengu play aside. Who knows how many witches and wizards were injured because of that attack?

Right now, (Y/N) was in the passenger seat of her mother's car. Her belongings for Hogwarts were packed and stuffed inside the back of the car, even her trusty red-colored broom that she rode back when she was still at Mahoutokoro.

She couldn't leave her broom behind - it held so many memories, right from when she started playing Quidditch as a twelve-year old and to the last Quidditch match she had, in which she won against the team from Shunrai. Barely, of course. Shunrai almost overpowered them on the Snitch, but thankfully, the Yosamu seeker managed to catch it right on time.

Her broom was specifically made from one of the flying teachers in Mato. The teacher saw potential in (Y/N)'s third game and wanted to give her a better broom, rather than the almost-breaking broom they had for new Quidditch players. She liked to call it 'Red Thunder', specifically because of its color and it's unnatural speed.

The Mato's school crest was carved at the far end of the red broom. (Y/N)'s initials were also carved next to the crest. The two golden footings that served as an anchor for (Y/N)'s feet almost shimmered in sunlight, and the broom's tail looked like it was constantly brushed and cleaned. It looked a lot like the Firebolt that (Y/N) saw back in Diagon Alley, but fancier.

(Y/N) was thrilled to play for Quidditch this year too. Maybe there's still an available spot for a seeker in her new house?

They were driving off to King's Cross Station, where the Hogwarts Express train was going to be.