00

BEFORE WE BEGIN;

• Please do not romanticise or glorify the stalker-ish and obsessive behaviour that is portrayed in this book. This fanfiction is only meant to entertain people that just like to read yandere books that are Harry Potter themed. If you, or anyone is currently being a victim to a person who has stalker and obsessive tendencies, please ask for help and stay away from that person.

• Most parts in this book are canon divergent, which means that this book wouldn't necessarily follow the plot of the book unless it's needed to progress the story somehow.

• Some of the information I have on Mahoutokoro School of Magic are headcanons that I got from Tumblr and other sites. I don't know much about Mahoutokoro but I've done a bit of my research to be able to add it in my story. Nonetheless, if you are able to find any mistakes about the school, please tell me and I shall fix it. This goes to every single mistake I might have on the book (eg. the time festivals are held in Japan, the month that Japan's school term begins, etc.)

• The (Y/N) in this book is a female. I didn't want to write another genderneutral reader as it proved harder for me to write and I intend for this fanfiction to be 'straightforward'  (not as story-driven) than my other Yandere Harry Potter book.

• Obviously, if you are uncomfortable with the idea of a fictional character stalking you, being obsessive over you, or just exhibiting really fucked up shit around you, this fanfiction is not for you.

• I do not own any of the characters in the Harry Potter universe except the other characters that are originally not in the series. The series is made by J.K. Rowling, although I don't support her but I do love the Harry Potter universe and it holds a special place in my heart.

»»----- ♡ -----««

KEYWORDS;

(Y/N) - your name
• You don't need a last name as you'll already provided with one in the story, which is Tachibana, since your muggle father is Japanese.

(E/C) - eye color

(H/C) - hair color

»»----- ♡ -----««

PROGRESS AND COMPLETION;

Started: August 11, 2021
Finished: N/A