08

It's been a week since the (H/C) haired Hufflepuff attended Hogwarts. Lessons were coming in steadily and she managed to turn in any assignments that were needed to turn in during that week, following the criteria she needed in order to get a good grade.

The lessons in Hogwarts didn't seem as advanced as it was in Mato, but (Y/N) didn't complain. In fact, she liked how she already knew everything about the subjects so she could still have time to practice with Cedric and the other Hufflepuff Quidditch players and the upcoming second year players that wanted to do the tryouts.

(Y/N)'s knowledge of the subjects advanced her further from the other students, all except Hermione. She is the smartest witch of Hogwarts after all. Had she been in Mato, she'd be wearing that gold robe around the palace in a heartbeat.

Draco Malfoy, who was always behind Hermione when it came to studies and academic intelligence, didn't seem to like the fact that another muggleborn was on the verge of overtaking him in studies. His father wouldn't have been happy if he heard that not one, but two muggleborns were the reason why he's the third ranked student in all of Hogwarts.

Frankly, (Y/N) didn't care too much about rankings, just like how she didn't care too much about how everyone didn't believe that a student from Yosamu was one of the top students in Mato. She just liked to study and read through her textbooks in advance so she wouldn't have to worry about them, especially since she was a Quidditch player.

As for Harry, (Y/N) doesn't know why but he seems to be busy with certain things. It's not that he constantly avoids her, he just looks like he doesn't have the time to talk to her. (Y/N) respected that, of course, and left him to whatever he needed to do.

They weren't kids anymore to always be constantly hung up against each other - they were soon to be fully-fledged witches and wizards.

Recently though, (Y/N) felt like something or someone is always staring at the back of her head in the distance. She didn't know why, but she can't shake the feeling that she's always being watched. It doesn't help that she sometimes hear the faint sounds of a camera clicking in the distance too.

She doesn't want to get the idea that she's being stalked on her first week at the school. But if she were thinking logically, it's really creepy that someone is taking pictures of her without her consent.

If she saw who this student was, she'd immediately tell them off and ask them to delete the pictures.

Finally, it was the day where she could get her broom and play a little bit of Quidditch again. She longed to fly on her Mato broom once more and just hold the quaffle between her arms.

Skipping through the hallways and towards the courtyard where she said she'd wait for Cedric after classes so they could go together, a huge smile was on her face while imagining how nice it'd be to wear a Quidditch gear once again and riding a broom. She has not seen the dark haired boy since last night when they separated ways.

Cedric was on prefect patrol, so (Y/N) needed to go to bed.

She waited for about ten minutes, a Charms book on her lap as she waited for Cedric to come and lead her to the Quidditch field. She didn't mind waiting, she understood that Cedric finishes his classes a bit too late considering that he's in his sixth year, plus she has her book with her.

However, she felt uncomfortable once more when she felt another pair of eyes watching her from the distance. It's like an itch that just won't go away at this point and it's somewhat annoying (Y/N). She turned around and scanned the courtyard to see if there are any students who are staring at her, but there were none.

They were too busy chatting with their friends as they sat on the grass and on some benches. (Y/N) frowned, hoping that everything is only in her imagination and she's just being anxious and paranoid.