04

(Y/N) took a deep breath as she sat next to a platinum blonde haired girl. She was... interesting, to say the least - she was reading a book upside down. Across her seat was a girl with red hair, who seemed to be flipping through a Quidditch booklet that she brought along with her.

None of the compartments that (Y/N) passed through had only one or two people in it, only this one. The girl had no choice but to sit with two strangers and hopefully not be as awkward as she was when she first attended Mato.

"Um, my name is (Y/N)." She introduced herself and tried to create a conversation. "I'm a transferee from Japan."

"Japan?" The girl with red hair lifted her eyes from her booklet. She looked interested enough for (Y/N) to feel relieved. "You're a Japanese?"

"It's my first time seeing a Japanese person..." The girl who sat beside (Y/N) spoke up with a gentle smile.

"I'm not really Japanese - I'm half. My father is Japanese while my mother is British." The (H/C) haired girl explained, causing the two girls to hum.

"What's the wizarding school in Japan like? Do you play Quidditch?" The red-head asked but stopped herself from continuing as she lowered her Quidditch booklet to her lap and cleared her throat. "Sorry, I haven't even introduced myself yet. My name is Ginny."

"I'm Luna." The girl beside (Y/N) said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you two." (Y/N) nodded and remembered the girls' names. "And um, I attended Mahoutokoro School of Magic. It's a pretty strict school - the teachers don't allow anyone to slack off in classes but almost everyone in the school got along, even if they were from different houses. House prejudice is discouraged by the professors and the headmaster."

"Ooh, there are also houses in your school? What are they?" Ginny's curiousity almost felt like she was way too excited to learn more about the foreign school. (Y/N) was happy about this, of course - she liked talking to anyone about what her school was like, except to muggles since they'd be horrifically confused about it.

"There are four houses in Mato. They're; Toppu, the house where the intelligent and elite wizards and witches who are meticulous and quick-witted mostly ended up in. Seiran, the house where the intuitive and creative students are. Shunrai, the house where the confident and good-humoured students were, and Yosamu, the house where idealistic, adaptable, and protective witches and wizards were." (Y/N) explained with a smile. "I'm in Yosamu - I expected myself to be in Shunrai though."

"We also have four houses in Hogwarts." Luna told the girl as she set her upside book down next to her. "They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. I'm in Ravenclaw."

"I'm in Gryffindor!" Ginny grinned at (Y/N). "Do you play Quidditch by any chance?"

(Y/N) nodded. "Yes, I am one of the Yosamu Quidditch team's chasers. I was honestly hoping I could try out for a chaser position in my new house if there's any available." She replied as she remembered those moments where she played Quidditch against the other houses' teams - she already missed playing the game already.

"That's great! I want to play for my house, but our chasers haven't retired yet so..." Ginny said, making (Y/N) nod. She understood - many twelve year olds in Shunrai were getting restless because they couldn't get a position to play in their house's Quidditch team. 

"Quidditch is a rough game, isn't it?" Luna asked. "I wish I could play but the nargles would come and bother me while I'm playing." She added. (Y/N) tilted her head to the side and turned to look at Ginny to see if she knows what she's talking about.

The red-head giggled and waved her hand in dismissal. "Don't ask." She said. (Y/N) nodded and only smiled at Luna, who was already playing with her anti-nargles charm necklace.