chapter four: kiddnapped? Maybe?

Hunter vaugely felt himself being carried against something warm. Voices were all around him, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. He felt the warmth leave, but there was something soft under him, he then drifted off completely into the darkness.

When hunter woke up, the first thing he noticed was how bad his head hurt. He tried to put his hand up to his head but quickly found out he couldn't and started to panic. He looked down to find he was tied down to something, it was soft and flat.....wait! Was this a bed? ( i know they don't really have beds in the owl house, but just roll with it please.) He sighed and looked around the room. There was a stained glass window to his left and a mountain of stuffed animals to his right. It was then that Hunter noticed the pink frog plushie near his head. Hunter turned his gaze to the ceiling and noticed a piece of paper on it. I bet that's there way of fixing the ceiling. Hunter thought, then saw that there was writing on it. It was a note. It said "Hey Hunter! Sorry for tying you up! We just needed to make sure you weren't gonna run away! Once your awake I'll bring you some food. Love Luz." Hunter scoffed, then his stomach growled signaling that he did in fact want food.

As Hunter became more and more in tune with his senses again he felt just as bad as before he crashed again. His vision became blurry, he was freezing, his head was pounding and his nose was stuffy. He heard a tweet from on him. He looked at his chest to see the small red blob known as little rascal.

"Hey bud." Hunter said with a raspy voice.

Little rascal chirped again.

"No! I will not ask these wild whiches to help me-" Hunter was cut off as he started to cough violently.

Little rascal chirped and narrowed his eye.

"Fine I will. But in my own time! They kiddnapped me! I don't trust them." Hunter replied irritated by the persistence of his palisman.

Little rascal chirped and pecked Hunter's cheek.

"Hey! Ow! What was that for?!" Hunter exclaimed to little Rascal.

Little rascal chirped once again, but before he could answer, Hunter started coughing again.

"Ugh. I don't feel good." Hunter admitted out loud.

Little rascal was about to answer when the door opened and three people stepped in. The human, Luz, Eda, and whoever the rat was.

"Hey Hunter!" Luz exclaimed.

Hunter remained silent.

"Hey kid. Sorry about the whole accidentally crashing you thing" Eda said and crossed her head.

"It's fine." Hunter gasped out.

"Hey. Are you OK? You don't seem great." Luz asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine-ow!" Hunter yelled as Little rascal picked his cheek again.

"Well, I don't think you're fine! Your eye is wounded and your head is warm." King exclaimed and hopped on to the bed next to Hunter.

"I said I'm fine! Just untie me!" Hunter snapped, then coughed.

Hunter groaned, and everyone looked at him, concerned.

Luz sighed "fine, but someone will have to watch you so you don't leave." She said.

Hunter nodded and Luz slowly untied him. Eda had left to get Hunter some food. As soon as he was free, Hunter curled up into a ball and groaned. Liz sighed, she knew he was sick, but really wanted him to admit it. Little rascal was peeled on top of the bed, looking down at Hunter. King dragged a blanket over Hunter.

"Hey, I think Exactly is coming back with food. Are you OK to eat?" Luz asked calmly.

Hunter nodded and squeezed his eyes shut. Hunter really wasn't feeling well, but he couldn't and wouldn't show weakness to his enemies? No they were his enemies...right? Hunter didn't have much time to think about it as the door opened and he opened his eyes.

"Hey kid. I made ya some soup if ya want it." Eda said and placed the bowl down on the nightstand beside Hunter.

Hunter didn't want to get up, but he did and grabbed the bowl and slowly ate it. Suddenly he felt someone to his left and the gauze being removed. He jumped away from them and looked to his left.

"Whoa easy kid. I was just trying to change the gauze. You're OK." Eda said. Holding her hands up in surrender.

Hunter sighed and moved back, eating his soup. He once again felt Eda slowly changing  changing the gauze. When she was done, Eda backed off.

Eda whispered something to Luz as Hunter finished eating, but the bowl on the nightstand, then returns to laying down in a ball. Eda takes the bowl, and her, Luz, and king leave the room, locking the door behind them.

A/N

Hello my sparkling little rainbows! I'm sorry this update took SO long, but a lot happened recently, but I will try my best to start having an updating schedule. And thank you all for all your amazing comments 😊 Please continue them! Anyways until next time, Adios! 😸