chapter seven: angry parents and rage squeals

"So you're saying that the kid is scared of belos?" Eda asked.

King scoffed. "I'm not surprised everyone is scared of belos!" He yelled.

"No king, this is a different kind of scared." Luz replied, picking king up.

"There's different kinds of scared?" King asked confused.

"I'll explain later king. Right now we need to get him out!" Eda said, hitting her hand on the table.

"Is it time to make a plan hoot hoot?" Hooty asked, scaring everyone.

"Hooty?! Jesus! You scared us!" Luz yelled, jumping slightly at his appearance.

"Sorry hoot hoot! He seems like a good kid though." Hooty said.

"Wait! Isn't he the bad guy? I mean he kidnapped me, forced you guys to kill the silkydomus, and almost betrayed you!" King exlaimed, point to Luz at the last part.

"Yes.......he did, but-" Luz started, but then Eda cut in.

"But, it was out of fear of what Belos would do to him, and that he could be replaced it seems." She said.

"Yeah! Eda's right! Now come on! We have to start planning!" Luz declared.

_____________

Hunter was in his room, sitting on his bed. Hunter was reading a book on wild magic. Little rascal was in his nest, hidden from view.

Kikimora knocked on his door.

"The emperor wishes to see you golden guard." She said all properly.

Hunter sighed. "Ok, thank you kikimora." He said.

Hunter heard Kikimora walk away while grumbling under her breath. He didn't have time to worry about that though, as he put his book away. Hunter put on his golden guard outfit, then left his room. He made sure to lock the door behind him, as he didn't want lil rascal to be found.

"I wonder what uncle wants?" Hunter whispered under his breath. He would soon get his answer.

As soon as Hunter walked into the throne room and kneeled at his uncle's throne; he could feel the coldness in the air. There was a certain feeling of dread as Belos rose and walked towards Hunter.

This. Was not. Going to go well.

A/N

Hello my sparkling little rainbows! I am soooo sorry that I was gone for solo long. Life was kicking my butt, but I should be coming back now! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and vote!😊 Until next time Audios😸