Chapter 1: "Bye Skye"

"And the last missing piece .... done!" Chase said with a hope of rebuilding the Locori video game.

Chase and Skye have been dating for quite a while, but Chase often sees Skye spending time with Everest. He feels forgotten by his girlfriend.
When he sees Everest spending a lot of time with Marshall, and Skye, just spends the evening with him, he wants to cry.
To continue to live like that, it is not possible for him.
He had therefore chosen two options.
The first was to kill himself, but it can be very sad for his friends.
The second option was to rebuild the video game. Chase doesn't have much tech knowledge, but he managed to rebuild Locori.

Why does he want to go? He adores his game character. And what he wants is to win the game and never shake hands with Steve so that he can stay in the wonderful world of Locori.

He thinks the levels and the story will be the same. And he has already passed all the levels with his friends, he can very well do it alone.

In his puphouse, Chase rubs his paws and starts the game.
He connects the controller to the console, and takes the controller.
Without having time to choose his character, the game begins.

Chase's skin decompose and he smiles as he gazes at the real world for the last time.

Chase: Bye Skye.

Chase has entered the game. And he begins his game.

A/N:

A small chapter for the Chase. The real chapters will start from the next one.