Chapter 2: Entering the Game

The pups except Chase play Frisbee. However, Everest notices that the door to the German Shepherd's puphouse has been kept closed for a little too long. She decides to talk to Skye about it.
Everest and Skye move away from the game, and Skye, curious, questions Everest:
"What's the matter?"

Everest: What's the matter? Your boyfriend has become depressed and you ignore him !? We no longer see Chase! He stays in his puphouse.

Skye: Oh come on ... Evy, you  do know that we're best friends for ever in the whole world? Whether I spend time with him or with you, it's a bit the same ...

Everest: No Skye! Chase needs you. You love him, don't you?

Skye begins to understand the situation and with a wink she says:
"Ohh, you and Marshall want to spend time together? So you're asking me to stay with Chase?"

Everest: Skye! Go see Chase. Now!

Skye: But ... what should I tell him?

Everest furiously leaves and joins his friends while Skye remains confused.
Sighing, she walks towards the police pup's puphouse, she opens the door and .... woe! The puphouse is empty.
Skye lets out a loud cry from her mouth, summoning all of her friends as well as Ryder.

Rocky examines and sees the damn video game that caused them so much trouble.

Rocky: Chase was staying in his puphouse ... because he was building the Locori video game!

Ryder: I thought we destroyed it?

Rocky: He took all the broken parts and fixed it. If Chase is not in his puphouse, that means ... that he has entered the video game!

Skye: But why !? Why leave us !?

Everest: I don't know, but I do know we have to go in the game a second time to bring back Chase.

Zuma: Hell NAH! Without me!

Rocky: Everest is right. Chase can't do all of the levels alone. He needs us, otherwise he will stay in the video game forever.

Zuma: I'm still not convinced.

Ryder: Pups ... I wish you good luck. Bring back our Chase.

At the same time outside, both Mayors Goodway and Humdinger approach Ryder while arguing.

Ryder: What's going on?

Mayor Goodway: Mayor Humdinger, mayor of Foggy Bottom, wants to build an airport in MY city! It is not possible!

Mayor Humdinger: Of course it is possible!

Ryder: Come on you two. Let's go into the Lookout and talk about this.

Ryder gives his pups his last look and leaves them. As for Goodway and Humdinger, they continue to argue.

Rubble enters Chase's puphouse and closes the door with all of his friends inside.

Everest: Damn! It's too tight here!

As soon as each puppy picks up a gamepad, Skye, Everest, Rocky, and Rubble's skin decompose and they enter the game.
As for Marshall and Zuma, they're still in the real world.

Marshall: Why ... are we still here?

Zuma: Cool!

But at the top of the lookout, Ryder sees Goodway and Humdinger's skin slowly decompose as they still argue.
After leaving, Ryder, shocked and surprised, says:
"It's like Avengers Infinity War."

Marshall and Zuma run to Ryder and Marshall says the bad news to Ryder.

Ryder: It's awful! How are they going to finish the game with ... Goodway and Humdinger?

PAW Patrol The Video Game: Next LevelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara