Chapter 6: Chase

The adventurers arrive at a village where a crowd of people are outside selling or buying food.
"A thief!" an NPC shouts. Indeed, a woman who stole a key runs towards the exit of the village.
"I didn't know NPC thieves existed." Rocky says.

Mayor Humdinger: We have to stop her!

Mayor Humdinger easily catches the thief and returns the key to a village guard.
"F*ck! I was going to do it! F*****ck!!" The female thief says.

Everest: NPC can curse?

Skye approaches the woman and says, "Um...hi?"

Chase: Why did you come, Skye?

Skye: Chase!?

Everest: Oh my god! It's Chase!?

Everest runs to Chase and wraps her arms around Chase's character neck to give him a hug.
"I missed you so much!" Everest says.

"Ahem ahem" Skye does to get Everest's attention.
"Oh you wanna hug him too? Join me!" Everest says.

"I think Skye meant that you and Chase aren't supposed to be in a romantic relationship." Rubble says.

Everest: Oh...sometimes, I just forget that. I can't do that when I'm a pup.

Skye: Everest...we'll have to talk later...as pups.

Everest stops her hug with Chase who says:
"Who's leading this team again?"

Rocky: I think...it's Skye.

Chase: Skye, I am so mad at you right now!

Skye: I am mad at you too!

"I was going to finish level 2!"
"You can't come back to that damn video game!" Both say at the same time.

Chase: I only have one life left! I was going to pass this level and leave. But Marshall stopped me with my character!

Rubble: Marshall?

Rocky: It's not Marshall...it's Mayor Humdinger.

Chase: What the hell?

Rocky: And Princess Appy isn't Zuma, she's Mayor Goodway. The two Mayors were near us and they accidentally came with us. What's weird is that Marshall and Zuma stayed in Adventure Bay.

Skye: Chase, we need to talk. But let's do this level first to get out of here. Chase, is it hard to steal the key?

Chase: Very hard. At least two people are needed.

Skye: Alright, Everest and I are going to steal that key. I guess there will be people following us after, so we need a vehicle to leave here. Rubble and Rocky, you'll look for a vehicle. Chase, what can you do?

Chase: This character sucks... she's just a good spy and I can talk to animals. I was supposed to be Military Jack!

Skye: So Chase, keep your eyes open on the two Mayors. C'mon, let's do this!