Chapter 4: The Mission

As the adventurers walk in an unknown direction, they see a plane. They go inside and see Steven, the NPC.

Steven: Welcome back to Locori!

Mayor Goodway: Now who is this old man?

Steven: Welcome back to Locori!

Mayor Goodway: Have you seen my Chickaletta?

Steven: Welcome back to Locori!

Mayor Humdinger: Are you going to say something else !?

Steven: Welcome back to Locori!

Everest: Mayors! Don't say anything, just follow us!

They enter the plane which takes off immediately and gains altitude with Steven as the pilot.
Steven watches the adventurers, especially the fighter Amelia.

Steven: Good to see you again, my dear Amelia!

Mayor Goodway: Her name is Skye ...

Steven: Princess Appy! Your magic will always help us!

Mayor Goodway: Is that me? Can I do magic?

Steven: Military Jack! The best, the unforgettable, our savior. Always there to help us!

Mayor Humdinger: My name is Humdinger, mayor of Foggy Bottom .... which is much better than Adventure Bay.

Steven: Actress Nina! Always beautiful, tough and seductive! Thanks for coming!

Everest blushing: Oh ... hehe ... No problem.

Rocky: You're talking to a Non Player Character, Everest.

Steven: Foody geographer! Expert in maps, without you, we are nothing.

Rubble: Thanks!

Rocky: No Rubble, it's me Foody. We changed characters ...

Steven: Scientist Danold! Your calculations and your probabilities on the things around us are very useful!

Rubble: Thanks! ...hehe.

Skye: Okay, now Mayors listen. The character in front of us, Steven, will give us the mission.

Steven: My friends ... At the top of a volcano is a chest and in that chest is a gem that gives our world water, food and natural beauty. However, Fishter, a cruel warrior, wants this gem to control all living things. If he gets it, nature, plants and animals will die instantly. This chest can only be opened with a key, and .... Fishter already has this key. So you will have to steal this key from Fishter and you must get to the top of the volcano before Fishter. Once you open the chest you know what to do ....

Rubble: Take the gem, and hold it up to the sky while shouting Locori, I guess?

Rocky: And this dumby Chase is going to do it because he thinks he's the best.

Skye: Rocky! We're here to bring Chase back.

Steven: I must leave you now, my good friends. Jump off the plane and level 1 is at the bottom.

Mayor Goodway: Oh Gawsh! Jump you said? I can't do that!

Mayor Humdinger: Mhm! The people of Adventure Bay are afraid of everything!

Skye: Just stop talking and jump! Now!

Rubble then pushes the two Mayors out of the plane, a parachute is activated for the two Mayors.

Skye: Our turn!

They all jump from the plane and land in a sort of desert where there are a few vehicles, some are broken, others not.

Rocky: Level 1 is simple! Repair vehicles! I love doing that!

Skye: Rubble, you're smart. What do you think?

Rubble: Danger is coming. Hundreds ... no ... thousands!

Everest: Thousands of what?

Rubble: I don't know. Kinds of birds that run fast and want to eat us!

Indeed, hungry carnivorous ostriches are heading at full speed on the adventurers.