8 | Lila

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

I twirl the metal straw around in my empty cold brew as I stare at the assignment given to me for my medical class.

"This stuff is so confusing." I murmur.

"Looks hella confusing." Lance states from beside me as he takes a giant bite out of his crossaint.

The café was closed today so it was just Lance and I by the window. He was playing on his phone while I was finishing up my assignments.

Enzo said he had to go take of some business along with the rest of the gang.

After the incident from two days ago, Enzo hasn't allowed me to go back to his place and has required Lance to be by my side all the time.

"I give up!" I yell out and throw my hands into the air.

Lance jumps from beside me, staring at me like I was a lunatic.

"It can't be THAT bad." Lance rolls his eyes as he leans over to look at the paper.

We were required to memorize the anatomy of the male reproductive system today.

"I can't believe your looking at another dude's anatomy. Enzo's not gonna be happy about that." He says as a mischievous smirk draws onto his face.

"It's a diagram, not real." I narrow my eyes at him.

"What's not real?" my favorite voice interrupts us from the front door.

I glance over and almost fall off my chair as I take in the gorgeous being in front of me.

Enzo's hair was in its casual 'bed hair' that flopped over his gray eyes. He was wearing a plain black hoodie on top of a pair of black sweatpants with a pair of white sneakers. His arms were crossed in front of him as one shoulder was leaned up against the wall.

"Oh, nothing." Lance says in a girly voice.

Damon then waltzes over to my side and peaks at my assignment before choking on his own spit.

Nathalia and Zion then joins and starts letting out a chorus of hyena laughs.

"I thought you were more innocent than that Lili. You be looking at naked men." Damon strains out through his coughing.

"YOU'RE WHAT!" Enzo then booms causing me to jump in my seat.

Not even a second later, Enzo is up beside me as he glared at the paper in front of me.

"It's fake! It's just a diagram!" I groan out in frustration.

Enzo rolls his eyes before grabbing the paper.

"Hey! I need that!" I yell as I jump out of my seat to tackle Enzo.

I reach out my arm to snatch the paper only for Enzo to raise his arm. Him being over a foot taller than me, I wasn't able to get it. I glare at Enzo as the others are snickering behind me.