12 | Lila

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

I figured I'll take that bath I've been wanting to take since I got here. I walk over to the majestic bathtub and turn on the water. The water begins to quickly fill up the tub and I drop in a bunch of bath bombs along with some other things to make a bubble bath.

Enzo had told me to take a longer bath today since he wanted me to calm down a little after today's breakdown.

I strip out of my clothes before sinking my entire body into the bath letting all the bubbles cover my body. I sink down into the tub until only my face was poking out.

I close my eyes and lay my head back.

I felt at peace for once. Letting all my stuff out in the open was so therapeutic. I felt as if my entire life worth of stress and fear was suddenly taken away.

I was safe.

I am safe.

I continue to play with the bubbles and blow them in every direction. I spent a good 45 minutes in here because I didn't want my skin to get more wrinkly.

I wipe myself dry as I drain the bathtub only to curse at myself.

I forgot the clothes Enzo gave me.

My face heats up immediately at the thought of crossing paths with Enzo in just a towel around my body. I let out a sigh as I cautiously peek my head out the door.

I whip my head from right to left only to discover the room completely vacant.

I quickly tip toe to the bed to grab the hoodie and boxers Enzo had given me and was about to run back into the bathroom when the door slammed open and in walked Enzo.

I suddenly halt in my place as he runs a hand through his hair in a frustrated manner before his eyes lock with mine.

His eyes roam from my face to my body and down to my bare legs. His eyes suddenly darken and turn almost black as his jaw clenches.

His eyes come back to mine before he saunters over to me.

I continue to walk backwards before my back hits the wall.

oof.

He bends over so that his face was in position of my eyes.

"Lila." His voice came out hoarse and husky.

This makes me involuntarily clench my thighs together to which doesn't go unnoticed by him.

He closes his eyes before taking in a deep breath and opening them again.

"I forgot the clothes.." I trial off and divert my eyes anywhere from his.

He takes a sudden breath of air before reaching over and touching my right shoulder. I flinch from it, knowing that the biggest scar was right there.