23 | Enzo

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

I slam my fist on the meeting room table, alarming everyone.

It's been three days already and there's been absolutely no result or leads. All we could work with is the tracker on her ring but Lila's captives have already disabled it.

We made contact for a brief moment just yesterday until her captives found out about us communicating.

"All we know is that she's still in Italy. Just don't have a clear idea of where exactly." Alejandro explains nervously.

"Lance." I state coldly. "How have the speakers been? Has Lila responded?"

Lance gives me a sad smile, "No, I think s-she's unconscious s-still. Or they d-destroyed that t-too." He stutters nervously. Something he does whenever he's too anxious.

Damon places a hand on his and sends me a look telling me to calm down.

I shake my head and leave the meeting room.

I need to calm down before I destroy everything here to find her.

Before I can even reach the meeting room door exit, Damon calls me over.

I freeze when I hear a ringtone come in.

I rush back over to Lance's side and he accepts the call.

"Who is this?" Damon asks.

"We have her." A distorted voice comes through the speakers.

"What the hell do you want?" I sneer.

Three men decked out in black clothing come into view.

"Ne hai scelto uno carino." The man up front says.
(translation: you picked a pretty one)

"Non farmi ripetere."
(Translation: Don't make me repeat myself.)

The man puts up both his hands in a surrendering pose, but even with the mask on I could tell he was smirking.

He's enjoying this.

"Who do you work for?" Nathalia comes into view this time.

"People who want her and want you all dead."

"Millas." Lance whispers.

All three men nod, "Theyll make a deal with you guys tomorrow. 10pm at the Millas empire."

"Show me her."

The camera turns and shows Lila's unconscious body laying in a corner of the concrete room. Her legs and arms were bound by ropes and her mouth is covered with a handkerchief. I could just make out the bruises leaking from her shirt and forehead. Along with a deep slash across her cheek.

"Fucking hurt her again." I say with a dark chuckle.

Everyone around me freezes at my anger and tone.