21 | Lila

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

Papa is alive. I think.

Mama is dead. I saw it.

But it should've been you.

I wake up with sweat adjourning my skin as I gasp for air.

Another nightmare.

I let out a sigh of frustration as I throw the sheets off my body. I look around the room to see the sun brightly shining into the room.

1:30pm

Jeez. I slept for that long.

I slip out of bed and walk over to the bathroom to get ready since Nhung, Nathalia, and me were going out today.

Ever since that day in the meeting room, Nhung and I had gotten closer and hung out more outside of training hours.

I finish up brushing my teeth before walking towards the closet. I decided on a nude cropped crewneck along with white sweatpants.

I send a text letting the girls know I'm ready while I slide down the railing of the stairs. We were still currently living in the Barachi Empire. Enzo had told me we were going to be situated here for a while.

I also just finished off my third year of medical school so it worked perfectly.

Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, Tian runs over by my leg and due to his tall height, he reaches up to my hip, I don't need to make much of an effort to pet him.

Tian leans into my touch as he flips over on his back for a belly rub. I let out a laugh as I watch him stick his tongue out playfully and and howl for more attention.

"Just like your papa huh?" I say as I kneel beside him and give him belly rubs.

"Lets go meet everyone else." I say as Tian stands back up again and walks along me into the living room.

"Hi!" I wave at everyone who is currently situated in the large living room.

Everyone snaps their attention to me and large smiles adorn their faces.

"LILS!" Damon yells as he rushes over me along with everyone else.

I let out a shriek as I take off running.

"ONE AT A TIME PLEASE!" I yell over my shoulder as I watch everyone tackle and tumble over each other trying to give me a hug.

I zip through the kitchen, dining room, back to the living room, then end up back inside the kitchen.

I was panting at this point as I lean against the  kitchen counter catching my breath.

A pair of arms snake around my waist and pulls me into a tight grip.

I let out a scream.

"Gotcha." Enzo whispers huskily into my ear from behind.

I let out a sigh as I turn around fully to give him a proper hug.