Chapter 17

"Boss?" Romario traveled closer to the blonde with a large smile, though it did nothing to stop the two as they were deep into their conversation (one that involved physical confrontation).

"Is it important? I'm kind of--" Dino kept dodging the tonfa attacks being thrown at him, "--busy with Kyoya."

"I just finished talking to [Name] and I have good news," Romario shouted over as he stood back and away from the fight. He eyed Kyoya, debating on whether or not the matter was private, but he concluded with telling him too. He wanted the boy to know that his boss wasn't also clumsy with women and can acquire any woman he wanted to. "It's about [Name]."

They both stopped fighting, believing it to be serious if it had to be brought up right now. "What about her?" Dino asked while Kyoya just glared at the man.

"She said that the feelings are mutual. Isn't that great, boss?"

"Feelings?" Dino had a light pink shade dust his cheeks as he glanced at his pupil. "What do you mean?"

"I told her that you wanted something more than friendship--"

"Romario! It's not--"

"And she agreed and was excited about the whole ordeal. I'm so proud of you--"

WHACK

Kyoya plunged his tonfa into the man's stomach, blasting him away and onto the stone ground. He was beyond angry and continued to attack him by kicking him as he tried to stand. Dino did manage to roll away after a few hits and maneuvered with ease around the raging demon.

"Wait. Kyoya, I can explain. It's all a misunderstanding-"

"No it's not. She said it herself," Romario added.

"Romario, that's not helping!" Dino cried out as Kyoya commenced once again, "Instead of attacking me, why don't you go talk to her?"

"Why would he need to--" Romario scrunched his eyebrows, confused as to what was happening.

"Kyoya," Dino became a bit out of breath due to the constant dodging, "TALK TO HER!"

Kyoya paused, his tonfas still ready to attack, eyes narrowing at the blonde, "Don't tell me what to do."

"Don't you want to know?" Dino pursued.

He continued to glare, debating internally. "I'll bite you to death later." With that, he exited the rooftop, leaving the two in shock.

"What was that, Boss?" Romario questioned hesitantly, not knowing what he created.

"[Name]... is Kyoya's actual girlfriend," Dino sighed as he slid down to the ground, "I just found out when I got here."

Romario took it all in, confused at the whole ordeal, "But she said that she did in fact want something more with you."

"Ahaha, I wish she had the same thing that I had in mind, but I doubt it," Dino faked a chuckle, attempting not to sound miserable.

>>>>>>>>>

You waltzed into your classroom as you radiated joy, something everyone noticed. "Hey guys!"

"[Name], we heard," Kyoko worriedly ran up to you, giving you a tight hug.

"Heard what?" your eyebrows rose, wondering what could make the gang so scared during lunch break.

"I told them," Tsuna confessed.

"Oh," you shrugged, "I was going to say it later today."

"Just be careful, promise us that," Haru added, frowning as she said that, "he can be dangerous."